PSNProfiles Community on PSN

I'd like to join since it didn't have search idk how i join ? -_- someone add me so i could join through him/her, thanks :)

Go to your friends list, the 1st option on the left should be to search for players. Use that and type Sly-Ripper, select him and scroll down. There's the community. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I joined this to but its so stupid that everyone post there earned platinum trophies with a picture. You can use the comunity for a boosting partner but srry how is this working when everyone post pictures? I think you should over think the comunity and add moderators to delete the pictures witj plats. And adding it in the rules.

Or make a PSNP Boosting Comunity

• Like 1

I joined this to but its so stupid that everyone post there earned platinum trophies with a picture. You can use the comunity for a boosting partner but srry how is this working when everyone post pictures? I think you should over think the comunity and add moderators to delete the pictures witj plats. And adding it in the rules.

We have gaming sessions, use those for boosting.

• Like 1

Well that is how it goes with every group/trophy group there exist on PS4. No reason to ban and people will see your post there. If nobody is reacting then maybe try to find a boost group for a certain game, or setup a gaming sesion on this site, because the people will definitely see it 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/1/2016 at 1:16 PM, iTz-PsYcHo-13 said:

On 10/24/2016 at 8:26 AM, IMaySlayLizDaw94 said:

Yay a community where everyone sends pictures of platinums to enlarge their midget e-peens

How exciring, totally see this being a truly valuable community

/Sic

I agree.  Communities are an absolutely terrible feature on PS4.  They're just full of attention seekers posting their plat pictures... nobody gives a damn if they got a plat. 

Communities on PS4 should be used for communicating, finding people for help in games, etc. not braggers. 

and before anyone says "you don't have to join"  well, already beat you there, I won't be joining. 

Edited by DARKB1KE
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...