Stuck at 8% story completion

I'm doing the story mode, and I'm on [scene 15] where you confront Labrys in the TV world. The scene ends and it sends me to the character selection screen. What gives? I'm playing as Yu Narukami already so why does this keep happening? Sorry if this sounds really dense.

You have to play through more of the characters' story modes before it'll unlock the 2nd part of the story mode for everyone.

Not necessarily, it's just unlocking and ending Labrys' story that makes all the cliffhangers disappear.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Are you making a decision at the end of the scene? You could be taking the wrong one if that's the case.

No, there's no dialogue option. Her Shadow appears and forces her to transform and it just ends. So I have to complete other stories, huh? I thought it was just one big story like Mortal Kombat except with dialogue options. I see. Thanks for the tip guys.

No, there's no dialogue option. Her Shadow appears and forces her to transform and it just ends. So I have to complete other stories, huh? I thought it was just one big story like Mortal Kombat except with dialogue options. I see. Thanks for the tip guys.

Nope. You need to play as all characters to unlock Labby and after you unlock Labby ending, you will be able to continue with the other endings.

Each character has that cliffhanger that is eventually unlocked and you can finish up the story.

If you have silver circle on the character, it means there's still something to do. Gold circle = trophy.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Nope. You need to play as all characters to unlock Labby and after you unlock Labby ending, you will be able to continue with the other endings.

Each character has that cliffhanger that is eventually unlocked and you can finish up the story.

If you have silver circle on the character, it means there's still something to do. Gold circle = trophy.

I see. *determined face* I will get all the endings!