Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xZoneHunter

Update: Trackmania Turbo releases March 22

11 posts in this topic

Racing game TrackMania Turbo is no longer slated for release this year, with publisher Ubisoft today announcing it's been delayed until "early 2016."

Nadeo will also look to improve other areas of the game, including multiplayer and online stability. There will be new features, too, including a mode that lets you play against friends on "your favorite user-made tracks." And the Trackbuilder mode will be made "even more accessible and complete," while the random generator will be "fine-tune[d]."

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-oneps4pcs-trackmania-turbo-release-delayed-un/1100-6431073/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sad news... I was really looking forward to playing this in november. I'm a huge Tm fan and the thought of it coming the console is a dream that comes true. Unfortunately it seems that my dream has to wait until 2016. Not cool Ubisoft, not cool.

Edited by Zone Hunter

Nooooooo, i have been waiting for this for so long.. and was really looking forward to it.

But hey look on the bright side, it only makes the game better ( i hope ) and it gives me more time to play all the other good games that will come out in november.

Nooooooo, i have been waiting for this for so long.. and was really looking forward to it.

But hey look on the bright side, it only makes the game better ( i hope ) and it gives me more time to play all the other good games that will come out in november.

If they make us wait a few months more they better improve it xD

Too bad, I quite wanted to give this a spin.

But 2016 is 2016 =D PS4 games year is PS4 games year =D

Games looks interesting, but don't know if I was going to get it November anyway.

How many games have been delayed this generation anyway?

Games looks interesting, but don't know if I was going to get it November anyway.

How many games have been delayed this generation anyway?

2015 is a year of delays, it's understandable everyone wants to join :awesome:

Yes! Finally. Only 1 and a half month left. I really can't wait any longer. And also dirt rally coming out 2 weeks after that, its gonna be some good time :P

I really can't wait to see how the trophies will be and i really hope it will get a platinum.

Yes! Finally. Only 1 and a half month left. I really can't wait any longer. And also dirt rally coming out 2 weeks after that, its gonna be some good time :P

I really can't wait to see how the trophies will be and i really hope it will get a platinum.

LOL apparently they put the video on private since they forgot to add the release date at the end. So if you couldn't watch the video, 

Looks absolutely sick. Can't wait for this game.

Edited by Zone Hunter

Yhea i was like why is the video private. Anyway this trailer looks sick. And i can't wait to play the heck out of this game.

But something tells me this platinum (if it will get a platinum) won't be an easy one. especially if we need to get the highest rank on the levels. 

Yhea i was like why is the video private. Anyway this trailer looks sick. And i can't wait to play the heck out of this game.

But something tells me this platinum (if it will get a platinum) won't be an easy one. especially if we need to get the highest rank on the levels. 

Well if they make a trophy like that, i hope it doesn't include the black tracks.... 

Probably a bunch of online trophies.