Online condition?...

MrBabelfish

It's dead. I saw 2 other players while I boosted 40 games, then there were no one for about an hour. Everyone is probably on chronophantasm extend now. Usually when sequels come out the previous games die out. If your looking for someone to boost the online you can use the gaming sessions here https://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions

If your looking for players to play competitively you can post on the gaming sessions aswell, or try to find players maybe on dustloop or the ps4 community feature they recently added.

Edited by Tomoko Kuroki

• 1 year later...
32 minutes ago, Aurvandils_ta said:

with a lot of easy Trophy's.

Wait till you attempt Leonidas (Score Attack) it's harder than HELL difficulty. You can usually cheese your way through it like i did by hitting start on the 2nd controller, it gives you unlimited chances to beat the character. Other than that the game really is a breeze.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Leonidas is piss easy if you know how to abuse the AI.

1. Pick Jin Kisaragi.

2. Spam this "combo" 2A-5B-5C-5D (don't remember if he could dash cancel 5D in CT, but if yes, then dash cancel)

3. The AI in CT, assuming it wasn't patched which shouldn't be the case given my trophy dates alone, will ALWAYS try to retaliate after breaking from frozen state. Repeat the "combo" immediately after this to get them on counter hit.

4. Repeat this until the AI drops like flies. I got perfects on even the Unlimited characters using this AI loop.

Sidenotes: Tager will sometimes try to backdash out of this and punish with his grabs. He shows up pretty early on so it isn't too bad. Just give him a little extra attention. Likewsie, Unlimited Ragna with occasionally retaliate with a Carnage Scissors in this loop if he has the meter for it. Simply watch his meter and bait out the Carnage Scissors and repeat the trick again after getting the hit confirm. Everyone else should be fairly easy and if you have 2 controllers, you can use the "new challenger" exploit for multiple chances if you screw up. Other than that, this should be disgustingly easy if you do this cause the AI in CT is trash unlike later games, specifically CF where the AI often feels smarter than the average human player so be glad that game doesn't have a trophy like this.

• Like 1

No problem. I haven't played CT since I think 2010, but I kinda remember some of the stuff in that game so that advice should work as long as you keep game mechanics in mind.

1. You can't block on jump start-up.

2. You can't block during the "stopping" animation of a run unless you cancel it with Barrier Block.

3. Use Barrier Block while airborne to catch air-unblockable (important against Unlimited Ragna).

4. Certain moves had area based or full body invincibility (see: Carnage Scissors) so try not to mash the opponent to death during a reversal and so on.

There's tons of other nuances to the game, but the AI in CT is bad to the point that I don't see it necessary to explain things the AI likely won't do. Most don't even use Distortions as reversals in that game a besides Unlimited Ragna so I'm sure you'll be fine.