Question regarding DLC

The Lost Archives and Multiplayer Map Pack is free for HK accounts. My question is, if I created a new PSN for HK and downloaded it off there, would it still work on my main US PSN account, or more importantly, on the game itself?

Only if the game is HK as well (aka R3).

The Lost Archives and Multiplayer Map Pack is free for HK accounts. My question is, if I created a new PSN for HK and downloaded it off there, would it still work on my main US PSN account, or more importantly, on the game itself?

Only if the game is HK as well (aka R3).

Actually that's not true for this game.

You will have to download and activate the DLC ingame using the HK account rather than directly from the store. After doing so, you'll be able to play it on your main account(s).

I haven't done it myself so I could be slightly wrong about how it's done, but it definitely does work. More details here.

Edited by Shadiochao
  • Like 1

Actually that's not true for this game.

You will have to download and activate the DLC ingame using the HK account rather than directly from the store. After doing so, you'll be able to play it on your main account(s).

I haven't done it myself so I could be slightly wrong about how it's done, but it definitely does work. More details here.

Awesome! I'll give it a shot later.

• 3 months later...

I've used this method two days ago and i can play all DLC. Even in german as i'm really surprised considering the official language packs are english and chinese :)

Just like Shadiochao mentioned go to the ingame store with your HK acc, download and install the DLC. Then switch to your US acc and enjoy :D

I saw even more AC DLC for Brotherhood, III and Unity for free. But any suggestion for the AC IV DLC for free?

• 1 year later...

Many thanks to @ShadioChao for his original post at playstationtrophies giving awareness that all DLC for Assassin's Creed: Revelations being free in HK PS Store. It saved me about $25.00 and made my day, pretty happy about it.

I only wish I saw this sooner for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood too, but no biggie. Bumping up so anybody can see it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2017 at 8:46 PM, Otonio_Bruno said:

Many thanks to @ShadioChao for his original post at playstationtrophies giving awareness that all DLC for Assassin's Creed: Revelations being free in HK PS Store. It saved me about $25.00 and made my day, pretty happy about it.

I only wish I saw this sooner for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood too, but no biggie. Bumping up so anybody can see it.

Omg thanks so much lol