Cant find playroom in live from playstation Update 3.0

MutinyTeddie

Ok so I just updated to 3.0 and I'm liking some features. Some I'm not :(. So they changed the layout of how and what you view from the main page in LIVE FROM PLAYSTATION, was it to accommodate for the NOW PLAYING features? I don't know but I can't find the playroom in the games section anymore. That was the best part of the playroom streaming. Finding some rare gem of a person you related to, or for some, the occasional half dressed lady ((I of course would never indulge in such viewing):P no offense to women, I just love the female form)xD. So, I'm definitely not liking this restructure of most liked/viewed/trending schematic they have going, plus the removal of playroom in the games section.

Slight edit to my comments. I just checked and it seems playroom is once again under the games section. But most if not all streams seem to show up "broadcast ended" or "failed to connect to server" and before you ask, yes I do know when my internet disconnects thru a series of looking at phone, PlayStation 4 and computer. And yes I do internet connection test (10meg+ consistently)

Edited by MutinyTeddie