All Madden Gaunlet Boss Challenge

SirCharlieHustle

So I've grinded through the 32 of the 33 All Madden Gaunlet challenges and have arrived at the Boss Challenge where you're down by 9 and must score twice in the final minute-15. I scored on the first play but didn't recover the onside kick. I've never recovered the onside kick against the CPU EVER! IN ANY FOOTBALL VIDEO GAME! Does anyone have any advise to complete this seemingly impossible challenge???

• 4 weeks later...

Nevermind, I got it. Thanks for nothing jackasses. How you beat the shit is this: After scoring on 1 play, Kick the ball off to Tom "Fag" Brady and the NE Cheataz. Then stuff all three stupid run plays they'll call, then return the punt as far as you can. Then you have Elway throw a deep post route to A.J. Green while the Safeties are in Cover 2 Formation for a TD bomb! After you cross the goaline, go find Gisele in the stands, ask her if she's willing to try a real man on for size and then take her home and Fuck her brains out!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Nevermind, I got it. Thanks for nothing jackasses. How you beat the shit is this: After scoring on 1 play, Kick the ball off to Tom "Fag" Brady and the NE Cheataz. Then stuff all three stupid run plays they'll call, then return the punt as far as you can. Then you have Elway throw a deep post route to A.J. Green while the Safeties are in Cover 2 Formation for a TD bomb! After you cross the goaline, go find Gisele in the stands, ask her if she's willing to try a real man on for size and then take her home and Fuck her brains out!

this seriously made my day.  Also will try.  lol