Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - Trophy List

Seems fair to me. It's basically the original set, with a couple of new speedrun ones, for new players. The extended trophies are a bonus for returning players who want an extra challenge. That's how I interpret it anyway. 

But this isn't DLC. This is stuff included in the base-game, and unlike other "Definitive Editions", it wasn't DLC on the previous version either.

It should've been part of the main list. This is just ridiculous because it's making the platinum waaay easier than it should be.

• Like 4

But this isn't DLC. This is stuff included in the base-game, and unlike other "Definitive Editions", it wasn't DLC on the previous version either.

It should've been part of the main list. This is just ridiculous because it's making the platinum waaay easier than it should be.

True that! They hyped up a new difficulty and then not make it part of the platinum, what kind of magic is this? 

Some might view it as unfair if you made the plats significantly harder to obtain on the remastered version as compared to the games on PS3. In my view, new players should have a roughly similar experience in getting these plats as players of the originals owing to the fact that they are remasters. 

Returning players, completionists, and masochists can go for the harder stuff if they want as a "bonus".

I suppose it depends on what side of the fence you're on. As I'll be new to 2 of these games, and haven't "mastered" U:DF, I think this is the fair way to go. If you've already got the 3 plats on PS3, then I can see how this might be irksome. 

• Like 4

The speedruns should be pretty easy, there's loads of tricks to destroy the game if they haven't fixed them, even if they have I'm pretty sure the speedruns are segmented so you don't have to do it all in one go, each level will have its own timer.

Yeah and the DLC trophies aren't going to be rare because of the way dlc owners works.

Looks pretty easy, Brutal will be trial and error... and if we can set the difficulty to Easy on the speedrun mode then it'll be a piece of cake, too.

Hell, if all three games do have an in-game store then maybe, just maybe the store glitch will be available in all of them. I'm talking about the glitch where you can turn on tweaks on a difficulty you haven't finished yet, i never used that on the PS3 version but i'd gladly turn on one-shot kills for the Brutal and speedrun modes...  :angel:

:rolleyes:

Am I the only person that doesn't seem to be aware of any of these exploits to make the game "easier"?

The speedrun trophies, although I don't like them, interest me a bit because I never thought the game was so short that it could be done that fast. 

Agreed. I didn't ever think of these games as being short. I personally think Uncharted 2 should have the longest time. I thought that was the longest of the 3 games. It seemed to me 3 was shorter.

Agreed. I didn't ever think of these games as being short. I personally think Uncharted 2 should have the longest time. I thought that was the longest of the 3 games. It seemed to me 3 was shorter.

Even GoW got 5 hours and you could make it laughably easy. 

The desert scenes in Drake's Deception made me feel like that game was the longest by a long shot lol. I could understand a little over 4 hours but DF only get's a bit over 2 hours? Seems like a stretch but obviously it can be done if they put it in.

And since it's PS4 I won't have to use my signature on anyone. :devil:

Maybe in Uncharted 4 they'll just put a plat and a 'play the game for the first time' trophy and put every other trophy as bonus, that'd make things easy for plat hunters.

These aren't even new lists, they're the same with 4 or 5 new trophies and 'bonus' trophies...all the hype just went down the drain, no new challenge for the plat

• Like 4

Why r u disappointed u can still go for all the trophies to 100% it. So its not the same, get over it or go play Dark Souls for the hundredth time. Be lucky u got anything at all. rant over.

People nowadays would find things to complain about even for the simplest things.

Bluepoint and Naughty Dog  didn't said anything about changing the whole trophy list, it's basically a remastered game w/o the MP trophies.

Lol at the people who expected an entirely different and challenging trophy lists.

Besides that, you are free to not buy the remastered collection if you already finished it on PS3.

Edited by ipot_04
  • Like 1

Is anyone else disappointed with the list? I was expecting a WHOLE new list. I also hate how the new speedrun and brutal trophies aren't required for the platinum.

I'm looking forward to playing these games again because I really enjoyed them when I played them a few years ago. The trophy lists are as they are. I don't understand people getting narked because the lists aren't different, why was you expecting them to be ?

The Last of Us had Grounded as DLC so it seems like it was kinda expected that Brutal would be as well. It's still going to be good to go for 100%.

Please play the game because you enjoy them for what they are and stop hateing on the lists.

• Like 4

I'm looking forward to playing these games again because I really enjoyed them when I played them a few years ago. The trophy lists are as they are. I don't understand people getting narked because the lists aren't different, why was you expecting them to be ?

The Last of Us had Grounded as DLC so it seems like it was kinda expected that Brutal would be as well. It's still going to be good to go for 100%.

Please play the game because you enjoy them for what they are and stop hateing on the lists.

I am not hating on the list but when Naughty Dog said there will be new trophies I was expecting more than 6. I loved the first and third I think the second was the worst of them all and I will play them again but I also think they took away the challenge of the platinum to be honest.

Edited by kdogg_gamer_