Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection - Trophy List

The trophy for beating Brutal will probably be 100% common too  :awesome:

What's funny is people complained about how DLC rarity was calculated back when it made sense, and so it gets changed to a way that makes no sense, and people still complain.

The lesson? It should have just been left alone instead of pandering to the people who are more worried about other people's trophy lists than their own - it may not have been great, but at least it was logical.

• Like 1

What's funny is people complained about how DLC rarity was calculated back when it made sense, and so it gets changed to a way that makes no sense, and people still complain.

The lesson? It should have just been left alone instead of pandering to the people who are more worried about other people's trophy lists than their own - it may not have been great, but at least it was logical.

Yeah and in this particular situation the rarity will be inaccurate, since everyone that owns the game also owns the DLC.

Because The Last of Us: Remastered didn't have a promise of having an entirely new trophy list. The Uncharted collection did.

And yeah, I won't be buying this launch day and if it's any time soon it'll be pre-owned. This list is total bs, but eh, that's to be expected with Naughty Dog games. They fuck their consumers over and over and over.

I had hopes for this since it wasn't Naughty Dog developing it, but it seems that the anti-consumer nature of Naughty Dog is contagious and Bluepoint have caught the bug.

I think you need to have a seat and relax. Trophy lists, literally one of the last things considered in video game development, has irked you so much that you'll go so far as to not support the developer? 

Yeah and in this particular situation the rarity will be inaccurate, since everyone that owns the game also owns the DLC.

I wish that were true. Unfortunately, a person doesn't count as a DLC "owner" until they actually earn a trophy in that DLC.

If everyone who had the game was counted as an owner (like it used to be), it would be much preferable to the way it actually is.

Edit: never mind - just reread your post and I think we're saying the same thing.

Edited by ONUOsFan
  • Like 1

normal it popped at 300 around lol

can anyone explain extended trophies?

DLC: Extended Collection

Charted! - Brutal - OBVIOUS, after completing charted you open BRUTAL
Finish the Game on Brutal Without Changing the Difficulty

Supernatural Born Killers
Defeat 5 Descendants With a Sniper Rifle WHO ARE THOSE? MONSTERS?

Cosplay
Kill an Enemy While Playing as an Alternate Character Costume Other Than Drake
JUST LOAD 1 CHAPTER AS OTHER COSTUME AND KILL 1 ENEMY? MUST BE EASY.

YOLO Fortunately
Beat the Last Chapter Without Dying on Normal Difficulty or Harder REPLAY LAST CHAPTER AND DON'T DIE?

The Fat and the Furious
Complete a Continuous Speed Run as Doughnut Drake

Follow the Leader
Compare Statistics with Friends OBVIOUS

Need for Speed
Achieve a Complete Speed Run Time of Less than 2 Hours and 30 minutes OBVIOUS

Cheater Cheater
Activate a Tweak JUST RELOAD AND ACTIVATE ANYWHERE?

thanks.