What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Picked up my copy of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2: Sisters Generation. I got lucky that I paid off the whole preorder a couple of months ago because the price must have gone up recently (now it's $49.99), and the guy almost made me pay an additional $6 even though back then I only paid the full price of $44.99.

Yukiko!  :D

20150108_124053.jpg

20150108_124542.jpg

Is that a picture of Naruto's Sakura, Hinata and Ino in santa uniforms that I see to the left of Yukiko, as well as Danganronpa's Kirigiri-san, and the World of Warcraft game minimized? :D

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0 inline 6 with 136K miles. Since the wifey refuses to drive a manual, I bought this for her. Took many, many hours of searching to find one in this shape and I drove almost 2 hours (one way) to pick her up. I am really happy with the Jeep so far.

These were taken about half an hour ago. 

20150130_172734_zpspxt7yhsa.jpg

20150130_172756_zpsi6gyx8r0.jpg

20150130_172813_zpslfeefoji.jpg

20150130_172921_zpsltzubrnm.jpg

And yes, that awful Jesus front license plate is off now, that is the first thing I did after taking the pictures. 

Parker

• Like 4

A pair of training gloves

Weight-Training-Gloves.jpg

Btw these aren't the ones I bought, just a pic from the internet.

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0 inline 6 with 136K miles. Since the wifey refuses to drive a manual, I bought this for her. Took many, many hours of searching to find one in this shape and I drove almost 2 hours (one way) to pick her up. I am really happy with the Jeep so far.

And yes, that awful Jesus front license plate is off now, that is the first thing I did after taking the pictures. 

Parker

Nice :holy:, here's hoping this car lasts a lot longer than the previous one. Btw has your wife completely recovered from the crash?

Edited by Dragon-Archon