What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Just Bought Charizard and Lucario Amiibo since Gamestop had them at the sale price.

Think the only other ones I want to get are these ones

Zelda
Link
Pikachu
Yoshi
Mewtwo
Sonic
Bayonetta
Cloud
Dark Pit

I might buy Charizard and Lucario again as well. Since I like having some as for a collection and others to use.
  • Like 1

41ADfsZXaDL.jpg

Generic 500GB 2.5 Inch SATA Internal Hard Drive 5400 RPM 

41nLTczbRWL.jpg

MuchBuy Hard Drive Mounting Kit Replacement Bracket for Sony PS3 Super Slim

I learned that a 12GB PS3 was not good enough when I found out that it's flat-out impossible to download anything larger than 6GB. Scratch that, it's impossible to download anything larger than 5GB because system data eats plenty of that 12GB. I bought Okami HD without realizing I couldn't play it! At first I decided I would just never buy digitally on the PS3 but sales these days are becoming too good to pass up. So now I'm sticking an HDD into the HDD space I never knew existed in my Super Slim PS3.

• Like 1

Bought This Camera Sony Cyber Shot DSC H300 

And Bought a Garmin GPS for my car

Don't know if that camera is any good but I tend to get tired of figuring out what to buy and ran with it.

Should be better than the other two cameras I had anyway Wonder how good it would be for recording 3DS videos I mostly just plan on posting on facebook anyway. Was going to get a 3DS Capture card for that but didn't want to spend $400+ on something that would take forever to ship and break in a few months.

Also wonder if Adobe PhotoShop Elements 14 is recommended Still not entirely sure what it all can do.

Bought This Camera Sony Cyber Shot DSC H300 

And Bought a Garmin GPS for my car

Don't know if that camera is any good but I tend to get tired of figuring out what to buy and ran with it.

Should be better than the other two cameras I had anyway Wonder how good it would be for recording 3DS videos I mostly just plan on posting on facebook anyway. Was going to get a 3DS Capture card for that but didn't want to spend $400+ on something that would take forever to ship and break in a few months.

Also wonder if Adobe PhotoShop Elements 14 is recommended Still not entirely sure what it all can do.

Seems to be a decent enough camera for beginners.  Not sure about video recording though..

Don't even waste your money on Elements, go and download GIMP (it's open source software), it has all the features Elements has and more.

Seems to be a decent enough camera for beginners.  Not sure about video recording though..

Don't even waste your money on Elements, go and download GIMP (it's open source software), it has all the features Elements has and more.

Think I might look into that first then.

Wasn't exactly looking into professional photography or anything. Not sure if Megapixels means it is better or not but the last cameras I had were at were at 5.0(This one since 2011 maybe) and 8.0(had this one since 2008)

Think this one is at 20.1 or something. Think for the video recording it said 720P Guess I will find out when I get it.

Also on Topic

Not exactly a purchase but does Mew Cards count?

Edited by Nightstream88