- Tales of Symphonia

- Final Fantasy Type 0

- Final Fantasy IV bundle

- Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation

And a few other goodies :) 

20160714_191938.jpg

• Like 1

Well notwithstanding food from the restaurant I work at,

I used about $20 of my pay to purchase two amiibos: a Lucas and a Ganondorf.

tumblr_oagvwftOGk1uuh2xyo1_r1_1280.jpg

I have no idea what gonna name these guys.

But yeah, placed the order on the 11th, and delivered today, the 17th.

By the way, USPS now delivers on Sundays! How about that?

tumblr_oagvwftOGk1uuh2xyo2_r1_1280.jpg

Welcome to the fam, guys!!!

Picked up

- Hack/Slash Omnibus #1

- I Hate Fairyland Volume #1 (Already done reading)

- Nailbiter Volume #1

Due to having a new source of income as a teenager, I have money that I don't know what to do with. Not sure whether to save up money for a Gaming PC and leave console gaming all together, or use that money to buy a N3DS or Vita. Maybe just some PS3 and PS4 games. By the next time  I post in this thread it will be decided!

rXCWbGg.jpg

Bought this Poster-Well Maybe assuming the order doesn't have any problems this time like it did 3 years ago checked on Amazon tried to buy it in 2013 3 separate times and each time if failed.
Think they tried to sell me an item that they didn't have so don't know. Maybe 4th times the charm.
Definitely getting a poster frame before I put it up though.

• Like 3

Cn9597dW8AA5vvJ.jpg

My first vinyl record! Already got this on CD but had to buy it because I like the album and I really love the art style.

A fellow nihilist ánd Gojira fan?! What are the odds.  :D I really like the album and think it's one of their best so far. Love the Mastodon influences on the title track! My favourite album is still From Mars To Sirius but this one is a close second.

• Like 1

A fellow nihilist ánd Gojira fan?! What are the odds.  :D I really like the album and think it's one of their best so far. Love the Mastodon influences on the title track! My favourite album is still From Mars To Sirius but this one is a close second.

Yes! I really don't get the hate that this album gets. I know it's a bit different than their previous albums, but it's still pretty good. I think my favorite Gojira album will always be The Way Of All Flesh cause that got me into this wonderful band.

Yes! I really don't get the hate that this album gets. I know it's a bit different than their previous albums, but it's still pretty good. I think my favorite Gojira album will always be The Way Of All Flesh cause that got me into this wonderful band.

The Way Of All Flesh is also a really good album and (in my opinion) a lot better than one of their most critically acclaimed albums, L'Enfant Sauvage. It's not a bad album at all, but to think Magma receives more hate than that is astounding.

Assassin's Creed: Rouge - PS3 - $16.19

103592b.jpg

Since Black Flag wasn't nearly as bad as III was, I thought I'd give the next one a shot. :P

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered - PS4 - $23.84

gZDQzsZ.jpg

I wasn't planning on getting this (at least not yet), but I seen a used one with a steel case, so I didn't want to pass that up.

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force - PS4 - $65 *Pre-Order* Canceled & changed to:

Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - $65 *Pre-Order*

117689_dayone_bonusLG.jpg

Edited by Masamune