dsluckay

What Was Your Last Purchase?

5,778 posts in this topic

Cn9597dW8AA5vvJ.jpg

My first vinyl record! Already got this on CD but had to buy it because I like the album and I really love the art style.

Cn9597dW8AA5vvJ.jpg

My first vinyl record! Already got this on CD but had to buy it because I like the album and I really love the art style.

A fellow nihilist ánd Gojira fan?! What are the odds.  :D I really like the album and think it's one of their best so far. Love the Mastodon influences on the title track! My favourite album is still From Mars To Sirius but this one is a close second.

A fellow nihilist ánd Gojira fan?! What are the odds.  :D I really like the album and think it's one of their best so far. Love the Mastodon influences on the title track! My favourite album is still From Mars To Sirius but this one is a close second.

Yes! I really don't get the hate that this album gets. I know it's a bit different than their previous albums, but it's still pretty good. I think my favorite Gojira album will always be The Way Of All Flesh cause that got me into this wonderful band.

Yes! I really don't get the hate that this album gets. I know it's a bit different than their previous albums, but it's still pretty good. I think my favorite Gojira album will always be The Way Of All Flesh cause that got me into this wonderful band.

The Way Of All Flesh is also a really good album and (in my opinion) a lot better than one of their most critically acclaimed albums, L'Enfant Sauvage. It's not a bad album at all, but to think Magma receives more hate than that is astounding.

Rare Pepes

Edit: If anyone wants some PM me I got thousands of them

Edited by Frog

Rare Pepes

Edit: If anyone wants some PM me I got thousands of them

Hook me up with some of that green stuff, friendo.

Assassin's Creed: Rouge - PS3 - $16.19

103592b.jpg

Since Black Flag wasn't nearly as bad as III was, I thought I'd give the next one a shot. :P

Valkyria Chronicles Remastered - PS4 - $23.84

gZDQzsZ.jpg

I wasn't planning on getting this (at least not yet), but I seen a used one with a steel case, so I didn't want to pass that up.

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force - PS4 - $65 *Pre-Order* Canceled & changed to:

Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - $65 *Pre-Order*

117689_dayone_bonusLG.jpg

Edited by Masamune

Final Fantasy VIII Rinoa and Siren Statue.

I've been after this for quite some time, and it's extremely awesome to finally own one! :D

13724891_1759513780929432_86104192177853

Hook me up with some of that green stuff, friendo.

Sorry its late I been busy

dU9WYFu.jpg

Edited by Frog

Sorry its late I been busy

dU9WYFu.jpg

Is this truly the rarest of pepes?

D&D Starter Pack, my first D&D anyone want to join me ?

51Ykm93n8ML.jpg

Picked up

- Hack/Slash Omnibus #1

- I Hate Fairyland Volume #1 (Already done reading)

- Nailbiter Volume #1

Due to having a new source of income as a teenager, I have money that I don't know what to do with. Not sure whether to save up money for a Gaming PC and leave console gaming all together, or use that money to buy a N3DS or Vita. Maybe just some PS3 and PS4 games. By the next time  I post in this thread it will be decided!

Bought a Old 3DS XL which is pink for $135. I honestly don't care about the color, seeing as it was a pretty good deal. I also picked up Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call. From now on the paychecks go towards the Crazy Awesome Gaming PC with a GTX 1070 

Edited by Newmanism17

When I last went shopping, I got the PS4 version of Resident Evil 5, as well as Yakuza: Dead Souls for the PS3. Then I went and bought 2 bags of pretzels from the local grocery store about two blocks from my house.

I got Rhythm Paradise (Rhythm Heaven in US) for NDS and Dead Nation+Road of Devastation for the PS3

Edited by Jiaho24

Is this truly the rarest of pepes?

of course

The Ps3 is getting some attention

89212_front.jpg

Need-for-Speed-Most-Wanted-2012_US_ESRB_

Bought a few games
Pokemon White- Mainly because I wanted the Box gamestop never gave me
Xbox 360
Gears of War 3
Gears of War Judgement
Fable Anniversary(Funny thing about this is I coincidentally bought Gears of War 1 with Fable 3 and Gears of War 2 with Fable 2, figured I might as well finish it how I started)

Xbox One
Ryse Son of Rome
Ori and the Blind Forest
Halo 5 Guardians
Halo The Masterchief Collection
Dead Rising 3

Also bought a Couple MLPFIM Wallets bought one that the Mane 6 in it and one with Nightmare Moon(I already  have this one but mine was falling apart so I bought another)

Might also buy Mario Kart DLC sometime too.

And I haven't even bought an Xbox one yet plan to next week though. Was going to Wait next year but kind of wanted to pay Ori and the Blind Forest mostly and the system is cheap enough at this point.
Don't know will I will get Xbox Live Gold though.

a few clothes from american eagle and uncharted 1

My last Purchase was The Elder Scrolls: Online (PS4).

2630_LivingRoomUse.png Sterilite 3-Drawer Weave Tower

2530_LivingRoomUse.png Sterilite 3-Drawer Wide Weave Tower