What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Picked up

- Hack/Slash Omnibus #1

- I Hate Fairyland Volume #1 (Already done reading)

- Nailbiter Volume #1

Due to having a new source of income as a teenager, I have money that I don't know what to do with. Not sure whether to save up money for a Gaming PC and leave console gaming all together, or use that money to buy a N3DS or Vita. Maybe just some PS3 and PS4 games. By the next time  I post in this thread it will be decided!

Bought a Old 3DS XL which is pink for $135. I honestly don't care about the color, seeing as it was a pretty good deal. I also picked up Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call. From now on the paychecks go towards the Crazy Awesome Gaming PC with a GTX 1070 

Edited by Newmanism17

Bought a few games
Pokemon White- Mainly because I wanted the Box gamestop never gave me
Xbox 360
Gears of War 3
Gears of War Judgement
Fable Anniversary(Funny thing about this is I coincidentally bought Gears of War 1 with Fable 3 and Gears of War 2 with Fable 2, figured I might as well finish it how I started)

Xbox One
Ryse Son of Rome
Ori and the Blind Forest
Halo 5 Guardians
Halo The Masterchief Collection
Dead Rising 3

Also bought a Couple MLPFIM Wallets bought one that the Mane 6 in it and one with Nightmare Moon(I already  have this one but mine was falling apart so I bought another)

Might also buy Mario Kart DLC sometime too.

And I haven't even bought an Xbox one yet plan to next week though. Was going to Wait next year but kind of wanted to pay Ori and the Blind Forest mostly and the system is cheap enough at this point.
Don't know will I will get Xbox Live Gold though.

Hit a couple local comic shops this morning and picked up the following:

Captain Marvel (2016) #7
Civil War II #3 (Black cover in polybag), #4
Civil War II: Choosing Sides #1 Captain Marvel/Iron Man Action Figure Variant
Ms. Marvel #9
Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death #4, #5
Spider-Man #6
The Totally Awesome Hulk #9
The Ultimates #6, #7, #9

I also grabbed the following from one of them: (Stock photo grabbed online, mine's actually sealed with the wrapper still and I didn't feel like taking a picture of it).

gtztMd7.jpg
Edited by BooneIronshield

Since I'm just waiting on a letterhead from my department before I purchase my new concealed carry weapon, I needed a new holster. After doing a lot of research I came across Alien Gear which has very, very high reviews and a really decent price. I went with the Alien Gear Tuck 3.0 IWB and bought a gun belt from them as well. 

concealed-carry-holster_5_2.jpg

coil2-brown.jpg

Parker

• Like 2

I just ordered a couple things:

Backlit Keyboard (changes colors?) $19

3-color-backlit-gaming-keyboard-switchab

Since it was pretty cheap, I'm not expecting much, but it does look neat.

Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - $34 (minus about $9 from scanning receipts, so $25)

cover_large.jpg

I've been wanting to get this for a while, but I could never find it at GS. Surprisingly I got this from Walmart's site, their in-store game selection may suck, but sometimes you can find some good stuff on their site.

• Like 2