What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

diablo.jpg

Wasn't really planning on buying this. Was talking to a friend about the original Diablo, and made me realize how much I miss it. Since Windows 7 doesn't like games that old, I decided to get the PS1 version, same reason I got WC2 on Saturn. I really wish this came with Hellfire though...and then the fact that I saw one that was in complete condition AND from instate (so it'd get here relatively fast) sealed it.

• Like 1

Went to the mall after work. Went to a ton of places, but didn't get anything. There was a lot that I could have gotten, but I felt like a shitty penny pincher today. I visited The Toy Vault on the second floor. They moved closer to the escalators and they're now in a big bright place with a lot of room. They used to be hidden in a corner across from Gamestop with dim lights... easily unnoticed back then. They have 2 entire walls that are least 10 feet high that is covered in nothing but comics. I was a little disappointed when I didn't see any manga. I carefully observed a little section of stuff they had next to their glass case of NES games and found a few volumes! They had some random volumes of Sgt. Frog, Legendz, Naruto and Bleach. I would have gotten some Sgt. Frog if they had the first volumes but it was all mixed like volumes 8, 13 etc.. They had some mixed volumes of Bleach, but I noticed that they had the first 3 volumes so I took those. All the comics that they have are NM+ and are docked and everything, but the manga looked forgotten and tossed. The manga were all in good condition though.

Bleach - volume 1 / Strawberry and The Soul Reapers $2.99

bleach1.jpg

Bleach - volume 2 / Goodbye Parakeet, Goodnight my sister $2.99

bleach2.jpg

Bleach - volume 3 / Memories in the rain $2.99

3.jpg

Edited by Deth
  • Like 3

I bought the second to last Nintendo Power issue at work. I'm gonna keep it in the plastic and keep it safe somewhere I guess.

Nintendo Power issue 284 - $5.99

NP284_Cover.png

And then I went to Savers and I found some acid music

This is the new beat - $1

acid.jpg

• Like 1