What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Danganronpa limited edition vita package!

dv3-3d_vita_retail-esrb-rp_1.jpg

This actually seemed like a great deal considering the backpack(yes I'll find a use), headphones(which probably don't sound great), and hat(now this is a bargain, you know how much I paid for my regular adidas hat? Like $25 with tax! And the limited edition hat actually looks good!)

So a bargain? Hells yes for me!

Stock Is limited but here's the link

http://store.nisamerica.com/preorders/danganronpa/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony-limited-edition-ps-vita

You can also get the ps4 version instead, it's $20 more

• Like 3

yGiIC5w.jpg?1

30th anniversary Zelda amiibos :)

Danganronpa limited edition vita package!
dv3-3d_vita_retail-esrb-rp_1.jpg

This actually seemed like a great deal considering the backpack(yes I'll find a use), headphones(which probably don't sound great), and hat(now this is a bargain, you know how much I paid for my regular adidas hat? Like $25 with tax! And the limited edition hat actually looks good!)
So a bargain? Hells yes for me!

Stock Is limited but here's the link

http://store.nisamerica.com/preorders/danganronpa/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony-limited-edition-ps-vita

You can also get the ps4 version instead, it's $20 more

No way I'm missing this! Looks awesome.

• Like 1

So my 4TB drive died for the PS4, I have replaced it with this. Just cracked the case and it fits in fine

41Uz6Ap0NLL._SX355_.jpg

I also lost the PS4 cover since I've had the Nyko Data bank installed, I needed to buy a replacement and they didn't have black, I chose white. So it now looks like this.

Soft-Touch-White-HDD-Hard-Drive-Cover-Re

5 hours ago, Parker said:

Pre-ordered the Hero of Time 2xLP (Music from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time) vinyl from iam8bit.

Get ready to receive it in 6+ months, or maybe even more. I "pre-ordered" the Hyper Light Drifter Collector's Edition from them on May 27th of this year (just two days after they announced it and opened orders), they stated how they were targeting a "late summer 2016" ship date, and it's now almost 2017 and I am STILL waiting for a shipping confirmation. I've emailed them twice (regarding two separate orders, in fact, over at least as many years), and not a single response from them. Ever.

Just so you know, iam8bit will charge you immediately, and won't refund your money if it's past 14 days since they took your payment. Meaning, you won't be able to cancel your order and get your money back MONTHS before they ship anything to you.

I've ordered from COUNTLESS places online from 4 different continents, and iam8bit is BY FAR the worst online customer experience I've ever - and likely will ever - have.

Edited by Fatty_Fatness

@Fatty_Fatness I appreciate the heads up but the site says the estimated ship date is Q2 2017 so I expected a long wait anyways. I've ordered a few vinyl albums from them before and I've had no issues with any of them, sorry that you've had such bad luck with the site. This will be my first pre-order with that website so hopefully I have a much better experience than you.

Parker

PS3 (Retail).

Star Ocean: The Last Hope: International.

PS3 (Retail).

White Knight Chronicles: International.

PS3 (Retail).

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix.

PS3 (Retail).

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster.

PS3 (Retail).

Final Fantasy XIII.

PS3 (Retail).

Valkyria Chronicles.

PS3 (Retail).

Ragnarok Odyssey: ACE.