What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

6 hours ago, dysphasic said:

NICE! I'm saving up for a PS4 Pro myself. Kind of unsure of whether or not I want to trade in my ps4 when its still in good condition so I'll probably wait for a bundle or something. 

I just bought watch dogs 2. And the price dropped like right after I got it. :facepalm: 

Thanks.

Hope you get yours eventually. I just powered mine on this evening because I got impatient and it is so much better compared to the previous model. Trading your current PS4 in and paying a little extra to get the PRO is totally worth it! I can tell you now, the thing is a power house.... I can only imagine how smooth previous patched/future optimised games run on it. Not to mention the size of the thing. Well worth my £359 investment. :D 

Watch Dogs 2.

Does the decrease in price bother you to an extent where you felt ripped off? because if it does, I would take it back and request a refund. As long as it's not been longer than 30 (7 for USA? I'm not really sure) days since you purchased the game, you should be fine. :)

Edited by veemonsticker

On 1/27/2017 at 5:32 PM, veemonsticker said:

Thanks.

Hope you get yours eventually. I just powered mine on this evening because I got impatient and it is so much better compared to the previous model. Trading your current PS4 in and paying a little extra to get the PRO is totally worth it! I can tell you now, the thing is a power house.... I can only imagine how smooth previous patched/future optimised games run on it. Not to mention the size of the thing. Well worth my £359 investment. :D 

Watch Dogs 2.

Does the decrease in price bother you to an extent where you felt ripped off? because if it does, I would take it back and request a refund. As long as it's not been longer than 30 (7 for USA? I'm not really sure) days since you purchased the game, you should be fine. :)

Sounds cool. I've got around half the pro $ saved up in gift cards from trades and stuff. I'll probably wait a while for a bundle or my ps4 going whacky on me, which ever one comes first.

WD2 dropped like $15 after I got it. Luckily I was able to get a price adjustment on it. With the promotion I got it in and the money I'll get after I plat it the game and trade it in, hopefully in a week or so, it'll be as though Ubi paid me to play the game. xD

2 hours ago, ShadowReplicant said:

Finally picked up these two bad boys today:

With over 500 pages, the artbook is absolutely massive. It focuses mainly on character design and features a ton of gorgeous, full-size images with some pretty interesting commentary. Highly recommended.

Wow, I never knew this existed until now. o.o

Do you mind me asking where you got it? And is it all in Japanese?

7 hours ago, FeralTurtle said:

Wow, I never knew this existed until now. o.o

Do you mind me asking where you got it? And is it all in Japanese?

Yeah, it's all in Japanese but you don't necessarily need to read the commentary to appreciate the art. You can get it online from a number of places, although Amazon.co.jp would probably be the safest bet.

52 minutes ago, ShadowReplicant said:

Yeah, it's all in Japanese but you don't necessarily need to read the commentary to appreciate the art. You can get it online from a number of places, although Amazon.co.jp would probably be the safest bet.

Oh ok, one more question lol, are they going to release an English translation in the future?

Bought a few themes and games on PSN

Scarlet Mage Dynamic Theme
Dragokin Dynamic Theme
Dragon's Fury Dynamic Theme
Awaken Your Magic Dynamic Theme
Wolves in the Fog Theme
Anne Stokes: Protector Theme
Frost Wolf Theme
Wolf Glade Theme
Green Dragon Avatar 
Lone Wolf Avatar

PSN games
Siralim
Asdivine Hearts
Dogos
She Wants Me Dead
Life of Black Tiger(I'm honestly not expecting this to be any good, but bought it anyway, and obvisously I haven't learned my Lesson from buying Wander on PS4)
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Edited by Nightstream88
  • Like 1