What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

On 7/29/2017 at 3:43 PM, Parker said:

The previous unit was the original one for my house which was built in 1989, so it lasted 28 years and of course failed a few months after I bought the house... The inside unit had to be replaced too, altogether it was $5,000. That ate into my gaming budget a little bit. 1f604.png

I'm assuming you're talking about an air conditioner? I was just curious because I can't seem to see any of the pictures you post, all I ever see is this:

gmuPEGd.png

Anyways, with that price tag... central air? I would've just cheaped out & got a $100-$200 window unit (that's what I'm stuck with at my place, no central air). xD Granted they're not as nice as central air, but they work. :P

On 8/4/2017 at 6:27 PM, Masamune said:

I'm assuming you're talking about an air conditioner? I was just curious because I can't seem to see any of the pictures you post, all I ever see is this:

gmuPEGd.png

Anyways, with that price tag... central air? I would've just cheaped out & got a $100-$200 window unit (that's what I'm stuck with at my place, no central air). xD Granted they're not as nice as central air, but they work. :P

Hmm, I'll have to look in to that. I've been copying from my Google photos storage but for some reason it seems like this site doesn't like it. I guess I will use Imgur from now on. Lets see if this works...

CcbvuQp.jpg

I don't think a window unit would work for my house, plus my wife would kill me if I didn't get the A/C fixed properly. I just sold my VW TDI back to Volkswagen and got over $6K so it picked a good time to fail. ?

Parker

Edited by Parker
  • Like 1

Big Box of Horror DVD

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/a3e8f0c5-6fa4-4278-ac89-5e54240c9223_1.609c4ddaab4db547eebaa54785c47ba0.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Probably just a bunch of crappy "B movies" (considering I don't recognize a single title out of the 10), but it was under $4, so... :P

15 hours ago, Parker said:

Hmm, I'll have to look in to that. I've been copying from my Google photos storage but for some reason it seems like this site doesn't like it. I guess I will use Imgur from now on. Lets see if this works...

That's even stranger, it looks like a blank post card or something, but it's animated (pulsating?). :blink: I've always used imgur for years, never really had a problem.

Nevermind, it loaded after I refreshed the page a couple times.

Edited by Masamune

1 hour ago, Valyrious said:

Usually it's $79.99 in Canada. Sadly $50 was still the sale price here lmao.

It was priced at 29.99€ here at a chain of stores only cause it was got the price tag of KH 2.8 HD by mistake in all Nier Automata copies , folks here went flocking to buy it for 29.99€ and it was passing even with the wrong price tag :awesome:

Bought at gamestop
Senran Kagura Estival Versus(Vita)
Senran Kagura 2 Deep Crimson(3DS)
Nier Automata(PS4)

Didn't want to pay the price amazon was asking for these games

and bought from Meijer
Xenoblade Chronicles(3DS)
Another game I didn't want to buy from Amazon

Also bought 25 packs of Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards

And bought what I have left to go
Series 1- 20 cards Series 2-16 cards Series 3-19 Series 4- 24 cards

I'm finally nearing the end of it although probably going to be harder to complete since the Amiibo cards are harder to find now and it increases the chances of getting duplicates

• Like 2