What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

23 minutes ago, Primeape said:

Nice, Last Guardian, enjoy :)

Also, the Ben 10 look alike game xD

Do all Steelbooks in Europe have the age rating on the actual steelbook....? =\

If you mean the PEGI rating as age rating then all EU games have that rating , not just the steelbooks versions just like the ESRB rating on NA for games . 

On 12/3/2017 at 0:28 AM, Primeape said:

Very happy day!

My black friday purchases finally arrived.

Nier Automata, Yakuza 0, and Bioshock Collection

Got Zelda Arts and Artifacts for $12 using some promo codes and Lightning Deal on Amazon. Book is huge, 400 pages!

Bummed I never got Business Edition for Yakuza 0 and that Square Enix exclusive Nier: Automata Black Box Edition. Good news is they are releasing a 2b figure in March 2018 <3

This has been an incredible year! Persona 5, Yakuza, Nier Automata, and Horizon Zero Dawn! Was going to buy Nioh, but I still have hope they will release a physical complete edition in the West.

I'm excited. Almost done with God of War series. Once I finish that I can start on Nier and Bioshock series, while slowly working on Yakuza 0. My goal is to physically collect and plat all the Yakuza games and have them all listed together on my trophy profile. I bought Yakuza 1 Remaster a few weeks ago. Just need to buy Part 3, 4, 5, and wait for Part 2 Remaster and Part 6!

$_1.JPG220px-Yakuza0.jpg  128082b.jpg

zeldacover.jpg

?

10 hours ago, Parker said:

I went to the pet store with my wife and son to pick up some toys for our dog and we left with this...

C5PhTm1.jpg

He is 10-14 weeks old and an absolute sweetheart. I'm not going to the pet store with them anymore. 

Parker

Lol he's made himself right at home.

Edited by Feral
  • Like 2