What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Bought
mdTdYyp.jpg?1

aYR1Uat.jpg?1

ZHsBH1L.jpg?1

Both games are on Preorder though
Bought Okami for both the Xbox one and PS4 also have bought Okami on PSN digital mainly to get the themes so I pretty much spent $60 on the game.

Don't know what comes with the Resident Evil 7 Gold edition but I did buy it just because I liked the box cover better then the original game.
Also bought Rudolph the red-noised reindeer the movie(2001 version)

Also bought this theme on PSN
in the youtube video

Thought it looked pretty neat.

• Like 4

My last purchase was this - Personalised Reasons Why I Love You Keepsake from NotOnTheHighStreet.com for my mum for Christmas. She's definitely going to love it! <3 But I mainly brought it her as she's been quite down recently so I want to give her something to make her smile whenever she's feeling sad or unhappy. If your after something sweet, thoughtful, handcrafted and like to support little businesses, then you should definitely check them out! I've brought something from them for three years in a row now and they have never let me down! :P

normal_personalised-reasons-why-i-love-y  

• Like 2

On 12/4/2017 at 2:34 PM, Parker said:

I went to the pet store with my wife and son to pick up some toys for our dog and we left with this...

C5PhTm1.jpg

He is 10-14 weeks old and an absolute sweetheart. I'm not going to the pet store with them anymore. 

Parker

That's a beautiful kitten.

Bought some groceries last night. So exciting. xD Also finished buying Christmas gifts.

• Like 1

Two random purchases:

Z1yEtf8.jpg

aYzBQrt.jpg

First time feeling a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Can confirm that it's nice. Not as good as the Dualshock 4, but hands over fists better than the joycons in any mode. Highly recommend them.

Getting the special edition ones was the icing on the cake. No idea how stock is in other countries, but in Canada, we must have not got many because they're sold out everywhere now. I got lucky, checking Best Buy's website about 5 times an hour for two days.

The hat is just a way to show strangers how much of a PS fuckboi I am.

• Like 4