What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

8vf6xtl.jpg

Goat Simulator with all the DLC was on sale for 8.99 and I already had a few bucks in my wallet thanks to:

220px-Life_Is_Strange_cover.jpg

For the PS3 for 1.99.  Yes, I have the plat in PS4.  Among getting another plat, I like finding the minute, if any differences exist between the PS3/PS4 version. (South Park: Stick of Truth has a few differences, for example)

I have Playstation Plus and I think that's why both were cheaper.  I dunno if they're already on sale or not.

* Edit: LiS for PS3 is 3.99 without PS Plus.

Edited by Froopy
  • Like 1

New headphones. So I can play handheldgames without hearing my wife's television shows and without her hearing the sounds of my games.

Sennheiser, just like the last.

That was my exact last purchase , but during the same trip to the city center I also bought a LEGO set, 75179, to add to my TIE collection. It started out way too expensive but now it had a price drop and a general LEGO Star Wars sale on top of that.

10 hours ago, Froopy said:

I just bought Super Mario Odyssey for my best friend's Christmas present.  Hope he likes it :D 

Must be good friends if you buy such an expensive gift. It's a great game so I wouldn't worry about him liking it :)

• Like 1

On 27/12/2017 at 7:14 PM, Valyrious said:

New phone hype. For those curious... this thing is AMAZING.

I44geCz.jpg

AGREED. I love the Pixel 2. I got the same colour too. ?

My latest purchases have been a MAC eye shadow palette in nine pink/red shades + FFXIV Complete Edition on PS4. 

• Like 3

Bought two games today, most likely my last purchases of the year.

For the Switch, because I have been playing easy games for a while now and felt like punishing challenging myself:

H2x1_NSwitchDS_VolgarrTheViking_image160

On the PS4, because I played through the last PSVR game I bought (Statik) and figured I could buy a new game...

accountingplus_logo.png

Never heard about this game before but one of the creators is the main guy behind Rick And Morty... So here we are.

• Like 4

Me and my fiance just bought our first house together just before Christmas after renting together for a while.

Also bought Grim Fandango for PS4/Vita for £1.19, Digimon Digital Sleuth - Digital Version for £6.49 for the vita plus a year's PS Plus due to mine ending at the end of Jan.

• Like 4