What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Bought
5 pack each of Animal Crossing 2 & 3 cards( Need 3 cards left and 5 cards for the other, I would just buy them individually online, but not spending $30-$60 on a single card I'll never use)

Games
Bought
Paranormal Activity Lost Soul
Time Machine VR
Soul Dimension
36 Fragments of Midnight
Psychonauts
and Moon Hunters

So for I bought 4 Playstation VR games without actually getting a Playstation VR 
Wanted Paranormal Activity but didn't want to spend $40 on the game by the time I do get one.
Some of the other VR games I bought I wanted to get before they got delisted by the time I got it as well since I never seem to know when games get delisted on the PSN store.

Might pick up some more Playstation VR games later like How We Soar and Eagle Flight about the same reasons before they either get delisted for whatever reason or become too expensive to buy. As for the Playstation VR I'll probably buy it either late this year or sometime early next year.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nightstream88 said:

Might pick up some more Playstation VR games later like How We Soar and Eagle Flight. 

Highly! Recommend Eagle Flight! 

How we soar is good too, but the controls are no-where near as tight as eagle flight. In eagle flight I would just fly around half the time instead of the campaign/stuff(which there's a lot). It just felt so perfect after getting the hang of it. 

• Like 1

A few additions for my Vita Collection :D

LIMITED RUN #27: STEALTH INC. ULTIMATE EDITION

Image result for LIMITED RUN #27: STEALTH INC. ULTIMATE EDITION

LIMITED RUN #43: RUNNER2
Image result for LIMITED RUN #43: RUNNER2

LIMITED RUN #45: NOVA-111

Image result for LIMITED RUN #45: NOVA-111

LIMITED RUN #87: MECHO TALES DEVELOPER EDITION

Image result for LIMITED RUN #87: MECHO TALES DEVELOPER EDITION

PC Collector's Edition of Lord of the Rings - War in the North - for my collectionps3_uk_collector-mock-1qx1.jpg

Edited by WaxWeazle
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Valyrious said:

You think that's good, you should see the back of our game cases. I hate that everything is in English and French.

You'll never see it coming . Well that's the way of Canada's bilingual culture .

And also games here are a total mess with languages . Or only came in Englishin the cover or only portuguese and even in both portuguese or spanish since many games are imported from Spain which is right next door so they just add a portuguese translation printed alongside the spanish one . 

Or even better when some games only came in spanish cause of the lazyness of translating from spanish.

So , in my way , Canada is pretty good being consistent in having both English and French in all the games.

Edited by Sigma999