What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Went to Newbury Comics yesterday and asked if they by any chance carry/ever carried any noise music. The guy said that it's pretty uncommon, but that they did a few times. Looked up some artists I mentioned on the computer and it turns out that they don't have any, but he recommended this website called Discogs that I should check out. The site is real cool. I found tons of rare stuff for pretty cheap, but only decided on a noise compilation that I've been looking for awhile now. It's also on vinyl so that's a plus. :) I highly recommend Discogs if there is anyone that collects music and can't find what they're looking for.

Extreme music from Japan - $29

front_zpsffae76a0.jpg

• Like 1

It's been a busy spending week, but I suppose my absolute most recent have been:

Ni No Kuni + Guide

Afrika

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition

L.A. Noire Complete Edition

Katamari Forever

An additional storage tower to place these in.

This had to be between Monday and Wednesday. And even then, I could swear that I've bought more that just those. =/

• Like 1

It's been a busy spending week, but I suppose my absolute most recent have been:

Ni No Kuni + Guide

Afrika

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition

L.A. Noire Complete Edition

Katamari Forever

An additional storage tower to place these in.

This had to be between Monday and Wednesday. And even then, I could swear that I've bought more that just those. =/

Just wanted to add that in the last two hours, I managed to purchase:

Crysis 2

Endslaved: Odyssey to the West

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Midway Arcade Origins

Sorry for posting so soon; I would have editted my post, but beyond the giant images in the preceeding post, even I wouldn't have been able to notice the update. xD

• Like 1