What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

13 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

The first 5 books of The Witcher! 

cXy2EMg.jpg

Oooooh, thanks for putting this on my feed!

I just bought an e-reader, and the main reason I haven't bought the The Witcher books yet is because I have OCD and need the entire series in the same kind of book, which does not seem easily possible through the stores I buy through for this series.

Going to check if the The Witcher books can be bought as ebooks through my preferred site.

I bought the following books myself this week, all in ebook form:

The Expanse: all books plus all shorts except Drive (which is only available for free through the site)

The Sookie Stackhouse series: the thirteen books in the main set

The Demonata books from Darren Shan

Heinlein - Stranger In A Strange Land, The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress, Starship Troopers

The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

The three books written by Bruce Campbell

The three Takeshi Kovacs books

Jurassic Park

The Long Way To A Small, Angry Planet

I should be able to keep reading for a while B)

Edited by Cthulhu

28 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Oooooh, thanks for putting this on my feed!

I just bought an e-reader, and the main reason I haven't bought the The Witcher books yet is because I have OCD and need the entire series in the same kind of book, which does not seem easily possible through the stores I buy through for this series.

Going to check if the The Witcher books can be bought as ebooks through my preferred site.

I bought the following books myself this week, all in ebook form:

The Expanse: all books plus all shorts except Drive (which is only available for free through the site)

The Sookie Stackhouse series: the thirteen books in the main set

The Demonata books from Darren Shan

Heinlein - Stranger In A Strange Land, The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress, Starship Troopers

The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

The three books written by Bruce Campbell

The three Takeshi Kovacs books

Jurassic Park

The Long Way To A Small, Angry Planet

I should be able to keep reading for a while B)

Yup you can get them on kindle as far as I could see! 

I just started "The Last Wish" last night. My OCD has been haunting me as I was playing the Witcher 3. I know the games and books aren't 100% canon(but pretty damn close) but I NEEDED to know what came first.

And unfortunately the youtuber I was watching for an hour long detail of each books events stopped halfway through :'( . So here I am planning to read all of them! No regrets! 

2 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

Yup you can get them on kindle as far as I could see! 

I just started "The Last Wish" last night. My OCD has been haunting me as I was playing the Witcher 3. I know the games and books aren't 100% canon(but pretty damn close) but I NEEDED to know what came first.

And unfortunately the youtuber I was watching for an hour long detail of each books events stopped halfway through :'( . So here I am planning to read all of them! No regrets! 

Well, I could get all books with the same kind of cover when they're on ebooks, so I've bought the lot. So your list, plus The Tower Of The Swallow, plus Lady Of The Lake. Or, the full Geralt/Ciri saga plus all short story collections. Hope you'll find those two remaining saga novels in a way that's pleasing to you.

I'm going to wait a bit with Season Of Storms. It's more expensive than the rest as the English translation only arrived this year, and I've got enough other stuff to go through.

I'm a record and CD collector so most of my purchases are either vinyl or CD's. Last thing I bought were two expanded edition 2xCD's from the band Matching Mole. Buying music is about the most exciting thing in the world to me at this point

R-3457851-1331202978.jpeg.jpgR-3489595-1332489052.jpeg.jpg

Edited by Deadly_Ha_Ha
  • Like 1

I got a good laugh out of these when I seen them at Walmart, so I had to get a couple of them. xD

Assassin's Creed Bluray for $7.88, & Predator Bluray for $5.96:

IVLZDrS.jpg

Hmm... anyone notice anything special about those covers? :hmm: I've been meaning to get that Assassin's Creed movie, I've probably seen Predator 100 times, but I'm curious how it looks on Bluray (& of course those covers were a deciding factor as well :P). I might have to pick up Cast Away, & Terminator the next time I'm up there too (they had a lot of different movies there like that). xD

Oh, I also got some new, heavier speaker wire (100ft, 16 gauge for $14.96) so I can redo my current setup (current stuff is pieced together in some places):

PUTUXV6.jpg

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yvi the lazy Raccoon said:

Finally! My goddamn waifu is here <3

Nothings better to get home after work and got it. @Iris Heart imagine me as dam Matsuri here lel

*snip*

LOL, definitely, your beloved waifu was waiting for you going back home after work. :)<3

Upupupu, she loves you!

Edited by Iris Heart

Bought
New Computer Speakers bought Amazon Basics(Not sure if these are any good, mainly because headphones hurt my ears sometimes probably listening to music too long)
128 GB USB(mainly to save pictures and documents on Computer in case my computer stops working at some point)

Bought more movies as well
Bought
Sleeping Beauty(Cost quite a bit)
Wild America
Aladdin and Return of Jafar
Aladdin and the King of Thieves
Lilo & Stitch
Beauty and the Beast
Snow White and the seven dwarfs
Alice in Wonderland
and Paranormal Activity 2
Probably not buying games this week, but I got plenty plus I got Shining Resonance Refrain coming up pretty soon.

Hopefully the 3 movies I bought off of ebay aren't bootleg copies not in the mood for that.