What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

1 hour ago, Yvi the lazy Raccoon said:

Ah day off and gladly she came <3

*snip*

To much money? Yes; Money problems: Nope and what is the besr way to spend money? Ya otaku hobby lel

@Iris Heart, @Sora9427; there HD photo for ya as mentioned in PM :awesome:

@K_Groove_NL

I really need to buy this figure for me. It's really a gorgeous one. The sweet devil. <3

1 hour ago, Yvi the lazy Raccoon said:

Ah day off and gladly she came <3

eVCJA6Mh.jpg

To much money? Yes; Money problems: Nope and what is the besr way to spend money? Ya otaku hobby lel

@Iris Heart, @Sora9427; there HD photo for ya as mentioned in PM :awesome:

@K_Groove_NL

Very nice! 

No money problems is a good thing! 

sooo.... I got this credit card.... It's a bit full... :D

1 hour ago, Sora9427 said:

It sure looks wonderful O.o 

I swear I can't wait for my; Tell your World figure hnnng <3

33 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

I really need to buy this figure for me. It's really a gorgeous one. The sweet devil. <3

Sweet Eevil yeah... would be cool if the real "Sweet Devil" refered module "Honey Whip" where available as figure, too meh xD Also wait 'til as said to Sora 'til I got my Tell your Wotld figure xD

1 minute ago, Dav9834 said:

Very nice! 

No money problems is a good thing! 

sooo.... I got this credit card.... It's a bit full... :D

I know. Sounds so easy but my work is very profitable and unless many of friends I don't crave for drugs, alcoholic stuff, cigaretts or spend time going to bars every weekend so I rather buy games, figures, BR or other merchandise and claim the title of the boring anime nerd of my friends... xD

LEL... I see...  :awesome:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Yvi the lazy Raccoon said:

Sweet Eevil yeah... would be cool if the real "Sweet Devil" refered module "Honey Whip" where available as figure, too meh xD Also wait 'til as said to Sora 'til I got my Tell your Wotld figure xD

I know. Sounds so easy but my work is very profitable and unless many of friends I don't crave for drugs, alcoholic stuff, cigaretts or spend time going to bars every weekend so I rather buy games, figures, BR or other merchandise and claim the title of the boring anime nerd of my friends... xD

LEL... I see...  :awesome:

Exactly! This is why I rarely went to bars with my friends! The price of a beer is insane! Not to mention the tip, but at least they deserve it. But the beer?

I know friends that lost their shirt by going to the bar too frequently. They probably could have had a down-payment for a house xD

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Yvi the lazy Raccoon said:

I imagine, that one looked great too! And that is your favourite song i think you told me so i guess you're excited for that figure :3

Show us a Complete Photo with all of them when they arrive in the Figure thread :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yvi the lazy Raccoon said:

Since I forget her on Friday and Saturday on my jobplace I could today make the photo xD

Yeah I was running extra to my work to grab her since I have the keys so whatever lol

Ah yes despite the; Tell your Workd figure I also bought friday tickets for the EU Miko Expo lol; @Iris Heart, @Sora9427 <3

zmzoMqKh.jpg

Such wonderful figure :)

And i read about the tickets on your Status some days ago, nice have fun, just gotta wait December now :)

3 hours ago, Yvi the lazy Raccoon said:

Since I forget her on Friday and Saturday on my jobplace I could today make the photo xD

Yeah I was running extra to my work to grab her since I have the keys so whatever lol

Ah yes despite the; Tell your Workd figure I also bought friday tickets for the EU Miko Expo lol; @Iris Heart, @Sora9427 <3

*snip*

Wow, this figure is just gorgeous. I am glad you could get it. LOL, my sneaky raccoon just used her Tactical espionage skills to grab her. :)

I hope you will behave fun at the concert. :)

55 minutes ago, Hanzoadam said:

35000946_219073755483160_874286504583207

Finally after about 7 years of wanting them 

My headphones are speaking to me....

Sennheiser-Momentum-2.0-review-comfort-2

They approve

How much did you get them for? 

I always wondered how the k701s sound compared to my sennheiser momentums

1 hour ago, Dav9834 said:

My headphones are speaking to me....

They approve

How much did you get them for? 

I always wondered how the k701s sound compared to my sennheiser momentums

I paid £113 off of Amazon, They RRP at about £150 now but when I wanted them originally a few years ago they were £350-400

They're good but there's a lot of wire to them 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hanzoadam said:

I paid £113 off of Amazon, They RRP at about £150 now but when I wanted them originally a few years ago they were £350-400

They're good but there's a lot of wire to them 

That's an awesome price for them!!! 

Hmmm sounds like they may be discontinuing that model and coming out with another maybe, the price for my sennheisers dropped by half when they did that. 

..... I smell financial opportunity! 

And gotta love the wire!

2.5mm for the win! 

Edit: looks like I'm late to the party, seems in the US most are bought out and selling for higher :(

Edited by Dav9834

Monster Assault Energy Drink, 16oz, x4 

See the source image

It's getting harder to find this flavor again (down to 1 store in the entire town, was 3), if it ends up getting discontinued or something, I'll probably cry... crying2 onion head

1 hour ago, Dav9834 said:

Hmmm sounds like they may be discontinuing that model and coming out with another maybe, the price for my sennheisers dropped by half when they did that. 

And gotta love the wire!

2.5mm for the win! 

Really? That still seems a bit too much for headphones if you ask me. :hmm: But then again, you know how much I payed for that one pair (& I received hell for it). XD onion head

Now I admit, I did go a little more expensive on my last pair just recently, & they do sound better than the $5 ones (a lot more comfortable too). :P 

Skullcandy "Uproar" (wired)

See the source image

But is the quality really that much better on the ones that cost $100-$200+? :hmm: 

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Masamune said:

Monster Assault Energy Drink, 16oz, x4 

See the source image

It's getting harder to find this flavor again (down to 1 store in the entire town, was 3), if it ends up getting discontinued or something, I'll probably cry... crying2 onion head

Really? That still seems a bit too much for headphones if you ask me. :hmm: But then again, you know how much I payed for that one pair (& I received hell for it). XD onion head

Now I admit, I did go a little more expensive on my last pair just recently, & they do sound better than the $5 ones (a lot more comfortable too). :P 

Skullcandy "Uproar" (wired)

See the source image

But is the quality really that much better on the ones that cost $100-$200+? :hmm: 

Don't bother spending extra for skullcandy, they're a big ripoff imo :/

And yeah big difference from $5 ones. 

It's like resolution of a tv. (though I've never heard a 1k-10k pair of headphones, at that price I'm ok with missing out lol) but you can get !over ear! sennheiser momentums used now for ~$120.

Which is extremely cheap for great headphones. 

Just never buy "gaming headsets". In comparison to sennheiser momentums v1 for the same price are leagues better. 

If you were closer I'd let you try them, but I use them religiously to ship them out to try >< 

I  don't think you'd be able to go back after gaming with them for a week lol it changes everything 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

And gotta love the wire!

2.5mm for the win! 

Edit: looks like I'm late to the party, seems in the US most are bought out and selling for higher :(

Apparently They're still making the K701 They've been making them for 10 years because they're that good =P