Warriors- River of Fire
Another Algebra Book

Also bought these games from the PSN Sale
Yomawari Night Alone
Ys Origin
Song of the Deep
Criminal Girls Invite Only

And other games I bought not from the PSN Sale
HyperDimension Action Unleashed(Would've bought Physical but too expensive)
Ikagura

And bought DLC for Yugioh Legacy of the Duelist(Bought Yugi's Journey, Shay vs Dennis and Yuto vs Sylvio)

• Like 3

A uhh... "few" more energy drinks. The store I usually get them from was having a deal if you buy so many, so...

Nigf2pu.jpg

No, I don't have an addiction or anything. ? It came up to around $1.60 a can, which is pretty good considering they're usually around $2+ at other places.

My parents also got a big pack of firework shells (along with a few smaller things), so we'll be making some noise tonight. :devil: 

cjPKHMN.jpg

4 hours ago, gameoverDude189 said:

22-149-629-V02.jpg

Toshiba X300 6 TB/7200 RPM hard drive, $185.  Needed this for the PS4 Pro. My 1 TB internal drive is just about full.  Bought an enclosure for $35 to make it external.

The hell , how can you have an 1 TB drive full while my 60 GB ps3 it's half full 

3 hours ago, smas16 said:

The hell , how can you have an 1 TB drive full while my 60 GB ps3 it's half full 

Lots of the PS4's games are big enough to eat up 60 GB in one shot.  Sometimes more.  Doom requires a hellish 73GB.  PS4's Black Ops 3 takes about 101 GB.  No joke.

https://www.gamesradar.com/biggest-ps4-install-size-games/

I've also got a 60 GB PS3.  That's getting close to maxed, so I've ordered a 2.5" 1TB drive for it. Used on PS3, a 1 TB drive won't fill up that quickly.

13 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

It's very easy on the ps4 with mandatory game installs, my 2 terabyte internal is completely full, some games clock in over 100 gigabytes 

Well guess I will just buy CD games in ps4

1 minute ago, SnowxSakura said:

Physical copies require a mandatory install, it doesn't make any difference from digital.

You saying that bo3 is 100 gb digital and if I buy bo3 in CD will take me 100 gb too?

Just now, smas16 said:

You saying that bo3 is 100 gb digital and if I buy bo3 in CD will take me 100 gb too?

Yup, after all the patches, and downloadable content if you buy that too. My physical copy with all dlc and patches is at 135 gigabytes. Advanced warfare is at 108, infinite warfare is at 101.

• Like 1

On 07/07/2018 at 1:23 AM, smas16 said:

Maybe cause he/she already has filled with a bunch of games that occupies alot of space like some PS4 games can be as big as 50GB or more with updates and patches , so it ends up filling up  quickly if you play a bunch of games and don't delete the install data .

On 07/07/2018 at 9:01 AM, SteelFreaxx said:

Arrived early!

qCEuAop.jpg

Some pics of the steelbook

Hide contents

lF3geca.jpg

M6gnB9A.jpg

That's looking great tbh , i love that front and ack cover of the steelbook . I played the demo and like it but still have some other priorities before getting this .

DpFMPZ0.png

My first Miku Expo. <3

No matter who you are, whether you're not that familiar with Vocaloid or not, go if you have the chance! It's really a special and one of a kind experience, and just an awesome time in general.

All I can say right now is that it's one of the most beautiful experiences I've had, and I'm sincerely grateful for it, and am definitely ready for the next ones to come!

• Like 1