What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

10 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

Nana-sama <3 

by the way.. how much have you paid for them?

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the picture included in the Ultimate Diamond LE... just... wow <3

*ahem* Anyway, the whole order (including shipping) was 6890 yen (~61 USD). That may sound like a lot, but the shipping was 2290 yen — normally it is half that much. My guess is that it weighed more than usual, since everything but the Sora no Kiseki the 3rd OST was a limited edition. If you want to see the exact prices:

Spoiler

qYRKK3C.jpg

Magic Attraction and Dream Skipper cost the most; most likely because they're older/more rare. The rest was really cheap, though. Great Activity was a surprisingly low 100 yen. Keep in mind that it's both the limited edition and in great condition. Mandarake is the best.

20 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Great pickups ^^ 

I'm quite curious on getting Endless Night Collection but not sure what brings in there , it's just 2 discs and normal case game or it brings more extras?

It's a very small ''artbook'' with some art of all the characters and then the two discs are at the back of the artbook, on top of each other. The booklets for the game are just put in there loosely and have no place really. The design is pretty bad. No place for booklets, discs are hard to get out and a bare minimum of ''art''. It does include a code for DLC characters and a digital version of P4DAN.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cave_Johnson_ said:

Magic Attraction and Dream Skipper cost the most; most likely because they're older/more rare. The rest was really cheap, though. Great Activity was a surprisingly low 100 yen. Keep in mind that it's both the limited edition and in great condition. Mandarake is the best.

Great Activity and Ultimate Diamond almost for free? (plus both of them are limited edition).. I definitely need to sign up on Mandarake.. 

Man, I really envy you these albums although, I had an opportunity to buy Magic Attraction recently. Unfortunately, I forgot about auction and it was sold for 4$. I only managed to buy SMASHING ANTHEMS and this one

Spoiler

DOwb9K8.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Neku-tan said:

Great Activity and Ultimate Diamond almost for free? (plus both of them are limited edition).. I definitely need to sign up on Mandarake.. 

Man, I really envy you these albums although, I had an opportunity to buy Magic Attraction recently. Unfortunately, I forgot about auction and it was sold for 4$. I only managed to buy SMASHING ANTHEMS and this one

Reveal hidden contents

DOwb9K8.jpg

Four dollars for Magic Attraction is really cheap, even for the regular edition (assuming that's what it was). Missing a deal like that really sucks. 

Yeah, I can't recommend Mandarake enough. It's nearly impossible to just browse. The deals are too good to pass up, so I often end up buying a lot. In a previous order, I got the limited edition of Alive & Kicking for 400 yen. 

Right now they still have copies of Great Activity and Ultimate Diamond at around the same prices I bought them at (here and here). In fact, they probably have most of what I bought still in stock.