What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

nhnjDRs.jpg?1
Nintendo Switch Spyro Pro Controller
Okay, just got the controller in the mail wouldn't connect and made some weird noise on the switch
Waste of $50 for sure should have been $10 so do not buy this from Amazon.

cUH41Fj.jpg?1

Nintendo Switch Spyro Travel case(Even though I have a Charizard one already)
G3nZsCS.jpg?1

Oninaki
Imported a Physical copy well, bought it from a third party seller that shipped from New york should be here next week was a bit pricey like $70 or so I think.
Going try and get a Physical copy for PS4 next week too.

Also bought another Nintendo Switch game case card holder since I got my current one filled up.

Edited by Nightstream88
  • Like 3

got these PS2 games , Gungrave looks interesting and gonna check the anime too . Got this LE RE4 even tho i had a normal black blabel copy , still might keep that one cause of the cover artwork being different.0C4vsFW.jpg

Edited by Sigma999
  • Like 4

4L0Mkwc.jpg?2

Spyro Reignited Trilogy

rREmSIq.jpg

Daemon X Machina

yxae5Mq.jpg?1

Bullet Girls Phantasia

Also bought
Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet Complete Upgrade- Currently on Sale
SoulCalibur VI Season Pass- Also on Sale
And more games from the digital sale
Reverie
Eternity The Last Unicorn
Hat in Time

Smoke and Sacrifice
Shalnor Legends Sacred Lands

I kind of want Sword & Fairy 6 as well, but heard it had some issues did that ever get fixed?

Also Bought
Maleficent on dvd.

Edited by Nightstream88
  • Like 4

hL8vdb7.jpg

Kiki's DeliveryService i think it's in english :P

Anothe BD Movie to expand my Small Anime collection :3 Sinc ei already watched this like 2-3 years ago and know i love it i went on the Safe and got it to Re-Watch whenever ratehr then getting something i don't know about.

Next Target: Arietty (Already watched, like 6 years ago, can't even remember 90% of the movie but i know i liked it!) and How is it, the Enchated Town In english, maybe? xD

• Like 2

fwxUUyy.jpg

Spoiler

1u2SCYe.jpg

I needed a New Keyboard and so i got this on Amazon for a really good price, with a Mouse too! Writing now with this new one and boy, i expected some differences (My old one has 4 years now i think and th E and O ended up being stuck soi could use them to write but it was kinda annoying at times) but not that much, damn it's pretty comfy writing with this one! The mouse is nice too, i had already a really good one but since this one is good too i think i'll use it :3  

Plus it has 3 Color Selection the Keyboard it's a nice extra :) The mouse instead varies constantly between 7 colors, can't stuck only one, which is fine anyway, 

Gotta get used to click Space on this one, writing a lot of words all together xD

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2