What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

On 24/9/2019 at 5:16 PM, Undead Wolf said:

I finally bought a dakimakura today. Got me one with a Miku cover. ^_^

5VqhSk1.jpg

And here's the "naughty" side. :awesome:

Reveal hidden contents

CBWLMUA.jpg

You, sir, are my hero. I want to get a dakimakura soooo much. Not Miku exactly, but of many other characters. Not sure of how I could sneak one home, though. :hmm: 

Can I ask where did you buy it out and for how much? It looks awesome. :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

You, sir, are my hero. I want to get a dakimakura soooo much. Not Miku exactly, but of many other characters. Not sure of how I could sneak one home, though. :hmm: 

Can I ask where did you buy it out and for how much? It looks awesome. :)

Haha, no need to sneak around! Onlookers will see you for the man of culture you are. :awesome:

I actually got it from a small shop local to me - it doesn't have a website or anything. It sells all kinds of weeb shit, so it feels like heaven for me whenever I go in there. :lol: It was £35 in total for both the pillow and the cover. I've been looking around for some other covers online since then and I came across this website which seems pretty good. Lots of choice and they do free shipping if you spend over a certain amount. Apparently you can even customise your own covers.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Haha, no need to sneak around! Onlookers will see you for the man of culture you are. :awesome:

I actually got it from a small shop local to me - it doesn't have a website or anything. It sells all kinds of weeb shit, so it feels like heaven for me whenever I go in there. :lol: It was £35 in total for both the pillow and the cover. I've been looking around for some other covers online since then and I came across this website which seems pretty good. Lots of choice and they do free shipping if you spend over a certain amount. Apparently you can even customise your own covers.

True, very true. :awesome:

I see. No doubt it must be quite like weeb heaven when you go there. xD Sadly, there's no store like that locally, but that website you gave me might come in handy. Already spotted a couple of designs I like, the price seems reasonable and free shipping on a certain amount. Will probably give it a try later on. Many thanks for the help, much appreciated. ^^

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dvst8u said:

haha shoes , sorry shows!!

james hetfield checked himself into rehab so they cancelled the australia and new zealand shows for now

Yep, hope for you they catch up soon. ?

3 hours ago, DEsIx_KaerO said:

Latest purchases from the past month, still waiting for the second copy of AC:AH LE since it was supposed to arrive by 14th September, the other copy arrived in just 3 days since the order.

Nice Games! Did you realy buy WRC 3 twice?