What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

On 22/10/2019 at 5:03 AM, Masamune said:

9O464Pv.jpg

Yep... I'm being a big spender tonight. :awesome: & people call me cheap. :P

That game caught my attention too, I think people have been saying it's like God Eater + Dark Souls? While I didn't like Dark Souls, I love God Eater, so I may have to give it a try eventually. :hmm:

It's very like Dark Souls, at least at the start I seen a lot of similarities.

1 hour ago, DEMON said:

It's very like Dark Souls, at least at the start I seen a lot of similarities.

So what happens when you die? Do you lose stuff & have to get back to where you were to retrieve it? If I remember correctly, that's what turned me off Dark Souls in the first place. :hmm: Although Nioh had that too & I got used to it eventually... after a few dozen deaths (surprisingly I ended up really enjoying that game though). ?

On 24/10/2019 at 0:46 AM, Masamune said:

So what happens when you die? Do you lose stuff & have to get back to where you were to retrieve it? If I remember correctly, that's what turned me off Dark Souls in the first place. :hmm: Although Nioh had that too & I got used to it eventually... after a few dozen deaths (surprisingly I ended up really enjoying that game though). 1f605.png

Yes, pretty much, you get your stuff back at the last point you died at.

• Like 1

I just bought my first PlayStation (PS4) after being an achievement hunter on Xbox for almost 7 years. Trophies are super shiny.

Aside from some quick games to complete, bought a few games I've always wanted to try because they were on PS and not Xbox (they arrived today):

Tales of Berseria

Tales of Zestiria

Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness

Also bought Diablo 3 and Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition. Just so much to catch up on while also replaying some of my favorites I haven't played in years. 

Playstation rocks so far. ?  Fun weekend tomorrow.

• Like 2

"A Winter's Daydream", for the Vita.

Sweet little VN, without any gameplay or multiple choice. So if you like VNs and just want to chill it is a great pick.

However, after you started the game you should not go back to the title screen (eg because you wanted to increase the text speed), because there is a glitch that make trophies not pop after you hit resume. Needed to skip through a second playthrough.

I continue to support my newly found love for Xbox 360. This time my focus was more towards role-playing games, because I plan to play the Mass Effect trilogy back to back in December. Today's selection concludes my gaming related purchases for 2019. You can stalk my Xbox activities here.

img_0481ygk7a.jpg

img_0482qfk5y.jpg

img_04838wj3k.jpg

img_0484q1j3n.jpg

Edited by El Duderino
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Dino Crisis 3 (Xbox Exclusvie) and Tales of Vesperia (Xbox 360) , still trying to find a PS4 copy of Vespeira at a good price to play on that instead , just got this 360 copy cause it's the origina version and it brings a manual xD

? i don't know there was a Dino Crisis 3 in the space with jet pack .??

2 hours ago, Sigma999 said:

Really?  You didn't knew of Dino Crisis 3 existing at all?

I'd assume that most players wanna erase any memory of this clusterfuck of terrible game design. This piece of trash immediately buried the entire franchise. Dinosaurs in space... they must've been on brugmansia when they came up with this ridiculous nonsense. Crapcom at their worst.

• Like 2