What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

CDs, games, and manga, oh my!

~ ~ ~

Picked up a few CDs from Wayo Records.

IMG_3564.JPG

The Metal Slug 3 Soundtrack came with a signed mini shikishi

IMG_3565.JPG

Play-Asia order arrived. I had originally ordered the Final Fantasy VI soundtrack but got a notice that they were unable to get more stock so I got Final Fantasy IV's instead.
Oreshika was recommended to me by a buddy in a Discord server. Looks really cool.

Prices for NA copies of Gravity Rush Remastered are stupid and even through I have the game digitally from a sale, I still wanted a physical copy for my collection so I got an Asian English copy.

IMG_3581.JPG

Didn't know there was an official The Last of Us brick plush until recently, but once I did, I had to have it.

IMG_3573.JPG

Remember way back when manga was released in the States as comic book style single issues?

These two issues finishes my Outlanders set. Now I have to buy a comic book storage box.

IMG_3569.JPG

A classic manga seeing an official English release for the first time.

IMG_3575.JPG

• Like 4

Had to buy a 2nd Dualshock 4, Wave blue,  since my only controller was drifiting (going up by it's own) on the left analog stick and thinknig it was dust inside the analog zone , i tried to blow compressed air from a can of that nad didn't seemed to work in the long run , applied a couple of times and not fixing te issue so i got this new controller that came with a P5 copy as an offer , although i have it already (steelbook edition) and also Royal version , i did get the controller to be open and cleaned all inside to see if it will fix the driting issue and make it all better, in the end.

ryfAWXO.jpg

• Like 3

So I finally bought a turbo Duo-Rx which is in mint condition and RGB modded. I love the pc engine and already have a Core Graphics 2 with a Super SD system 3, however I wanted the Duo-Rx. I went to buy one in Tokyo January this year, however we where 2 of the people on the Diamond Princess and I lucked out.

PC_Engine_Duo-RX.jpg

And this also arrived recently from Stoneage gamer, this is brilliant and is attached to my Core Grafx. For anyone with a Pc Engine I would recommend this device, it holds the entire cd, cd2 and super cd library as well the entire Hucard library. This does come at a cost though.

super_sd_system_3-pc_engine.jpg

• Like 1

Just ordered 3 whole sets of rubber under :triangle::cross::circle::square: of my DualShock4 (kinda hope they sell just what I want, who the hell bust their Home button). Rubber under :cross: and :circle: both busted after just replacing back in late last year. Never have to replace the rubbers back in 3 generations before. Maybe DS4 rubber is really weak, or maybe I'm turning into a savage :devil:.

XIUyaMW.jpg?1

Bought a few Nintendo Gamecube games
Bought 
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
American Wasteland
Pro Skater 3
Pro Skater 4
King Kong
Vexx
Sonic Heroes(Already had this game, but wasn't sure if my disc was working properly or not so bough a 2nd copy, but so far haven't had any problems with my Disc on the New gamecube)
And Driven, 1080 Avalanche, and Ed, Edd & Eddy came with the system.

• Like 2

MD3jtOn.jpg?1KJIvO0a.jpg?1

Bought more games off of the Playstation Store some of these were on Sale
1. Dragon Marked for Death
2. Cuphead(Third time I bought this game, since I have it on Xbox one and Switch, maybe I'll complete it on Playstation)
3. Batman Return to Arkham
4. CrossCode
5. Alien Isolation
6. Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
7. Akiba's Beat
8. TY Tasmanian Tiger
9. Battlefield 1
10. Dirt 4
11. Kill la Kill IF
12. Earth Defense Force 4.1 Shadow of New Despair
13. Knightin'+
14. Void Terrarium
15. Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
16. Need for Speed Most Wanted
17. One Dog Story
18. WRC 8
19. V-Rally 4

Also bought Nascar Heat Evolution
And got Lego Marvel Super Heroes and Dead Space(That came with the PS3)

Edited by Nightstream88
  • Like 4

OUtd2wJ.jpg?183aISNr.jpg?1

Bought more games for the Nintendo Switch
On the Nintendo Eshop bought

1. Blazblue Central Fiction
2. Panzer Dragoon Remake
3. Carrion
4. Crosscode
5. Panzer Paladin
6. Raiden V
7. Waifu Uncovered
8. Shantae and the Seven Sirens

1. Ring Fit Adventure(bought this a while ago, wasn't high on my list of games to buy, but bought it since I saw it in stock in case I did want it later or something)
2. Pikmin 2(Think I have all 3 Pikmin games now, have the first game on the gamecube, 2nd on the Wii and 3rd game on the Wii U)
3. Bioshock Collection(Nintendo Switch)