dsluckay

What Was Your Last Purchase?

7,547 posts in this topic

Found three of the four. Just need the original flavour for male V.

lQaEE50.jpg 

Been wanting one of these fat bois for a long time and found one in near mint condition. It still had linux on it, but now it's updated to the newest OFW :) 

Pt6zoUZ.jpeg

OxdV9UX.jpeg

BXB0eD8.jpeg

riPNtyN.jpeg

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

Been wanting one of these fat bois for a long time and found one in near mint condition. It still had linux on it, but now it's updated to the newest OFW :) 

Pt6zoUZ.jpeg

OxdV9UX.jpeg

BXB0eD8.jpeg

riPNtyN.jpeg

Nice! I miss mine 😭

How much did it run you? 

40 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Nice! I miss mine 1f62d.png

How much did it run you? 

225 plus tax

ZHkoP0w.jpg?1

MNG1Ywe.jpg?1

Bought More stuff off the Nintendo Eshop and Playstation Store
Nintendo Eshop
Fire Emblem Three Houses Expansion Pass
 Furwind
 Underhero
 Toki
 Bloodstained Cursed of the Moon
 Bloodstained Cursed of the Moon 2

Playstation Store
 Ice Age Scrat's Nutty Adventure
 Lego Harry Potter Collection
 Resident Evil Revelations
 Resident Evil 4
 Alwa's Awakening
 Ys: 1 and II Chronicles(Vita,PSP)
 Persona 4 Golden(Vita)
 Adventures of Mana(Vita)

try and get one last run in with Vita games before it goes down.

Two months ago, I got this. :) 

image0.jpg

CP68RIN_259842.jpg

Picked up the CPU, despite the box saying game isn't included, it does come with it as Intel realise they were kind idiots for not including it in the first place, hope to start my build pretty soon!

Last Purchase:

*Serious Sam 4 digital deluxe (PC, $50) - includes the classic Tommy Gun weapon skin, digital artbook, and the game's OST in MP3 and lossless versions. Only $10 more than the regular.

*Crysis Remastered (PC, $30) - Not bad, though I'm having a problem with crashing on the last boss battle (which I also had seen happen on PS4).

Pre-ordered:

*Trails of Cold Steel IV limited edition ($100) - Probably will also get the digital deluxe as well, just like I did with ToCS III.

On 10/10/2020 at 10:17 AM, SnowxSakura said:

Nice! Grats on getting an original PS3. 😎 $225 isn't a bad deal. Good to have one since the PS5's backward compatibility is only good with PS4. I'm never going to let mine go... I swapped out the 60 GB drive for a 1 TB. I was more into Xbox 360 last gen, but now the tide has turned and the PS3 gets more love. I'm glad Sony updated PS3 to play with DS4 controllers... but unfortunately it's not perfect, I just wish the DS4's tilt function worked on Sixaxis games, and that the PS button would take you to the XMB.

I saw this series in the front display of the Seiko store on the way to work and got myself the Chun Li watch.

I'm not a watch guy at all but couldn't say no to anything Street Fighter related.

QW6e3Pi.jpg

My first Switch game in quite a while, Super Mario 3D All-Stars ⭐️ I think the last Switch game bought before that was Super Smash Bros Ultimate. People are calling this collection a lazy job. They’re mostly right, but I’m such a sucker for Super Mario 64 that I found it hard to resist. It doesn’t bring anything new to the table, but it is convenient to quickly boot this version up and play with a Pro Controller. I’m still pretty attached to the Wii VC version, however I’ll take all the versions I can get xD Sunshine Galaxy are here too, and I’d say they benefit more from the resolution bump. The collection is meant to be a limited run, so I didn’t want to miss out 😋

68-A7-A5-BC-1254-4-CDD-88-DA-CCD92-F973-

Already did my yearly 120 star run 😄

D60-FDA15-EBB3-4-A5-C-9-B61-B29-AF881143

The newest wave of Smash amiibo. Joker and Hero. Characters from two amazing JPRGs I need to get around to playing, Persona 5 and Dragon Quest XI.

2190-D1-C4-B960-4-F02-9-A8-E-DB353-EA358

Is the Order a Rabbit? Seasons 1 & 2 on Blu-ray. I reckon I won’t be holding onto these individual seasons forever if a complete boxset happens to come out in the near future.. but these were a pretty good buy and I’ve been wanting to watch this anime for a while now. I’m here to learn all about Rize Tedeza as much as I can 😙 I’ve always seen her as great waifu material. Time to see if she truly does it for me :awesome:

96-B0-B714-7-A57-41-D2-A94-C-DFA37002-CE

I hunted some JRPG (Japan-exclusive), Collector's Edition with Music Box, some retro consoles, and retro games last month. I also bought GBA and GBA SP with IPS screen.

pOYbrTB.jpg

XCQ3d7b.jpg

Forza Motospot 3 Limited Collector's Edition

MohCGgb.jpg

Edited by Sigma999

edit: need to reupload, will fix in a bit

Edited by SnowxSakura

Robotic;Notes Elite | Dash bundle. Very excited to delve back into the Steins;Gate Universe.

eb5e947c-f40f-11e5-8124-019b6cfb8873.jpg

Bought myself a more professional amp for my guitar today. Been playing on a 40 euro amp for a year now and wanted something bigger and better. Comes with an official Marshall pedal as well. Really excited to try it out with my new guitar! 🤘

image0.jpg

The Reunion begins again in the first part of a remake to a legendary game from the PS1 era.

Battle City (GameBoy), Trails of Cold Steel IV Collectors' Edition, and Senran Kagura Reflection.

Q2qLeSE.jpg

0XJhdpH.jpg

Glad to see a CD release happen so I can place this next to my CD for the first game.

IMG_3746.JPG

Got this in near mint condition for less than $9 on eBay.

About halfway through and I'm enjoying it. The artist changes in the second half so that was kind of jarring.

IMG_3758.JPG

Bought a few more games off of the playstation store and Nintendo Eshop store
CxLtp3z.jpg?18HA9Ezj.jpg?1

Nintendo Eshop
These ones below are currently on Sale
Grandia HD Collection
No More Heroes 1 & 2
Omega Labyrinth
Resident Evil Revelations 2

Playstation Store
Not sure if I posted some of these already or not but
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
YS 7
The Third Birthday
Castlevania Harmony of Despair
ForeGone
Moonlighter
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars
Jak and Daxter the Lost Frontier

I do have Final Fantasy IV on the Nintendo DS as well never owned Final Fantasy III though.

Edited by Nightstream88