What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Last Purchase:

*Serious Sam 4 digital deluxe (PC, $50) - includes the classic Tommy Gun weapon skin, digital artbook, and the game's OST in MP3 and lossless versions. Only $10 more than the regular.

*Crysis Remastered (PC, $30) - Not bad, though I'm having a problem with crashing on the last boss battle (which I also had seen happen on PS4).

Pre-ordered:

*Trails of Cold Steel IV limited edition ($100) - Probably will also get the digital deluxe as well, just like I did with ToCS III.

On 10/10/2020 at 10:17 AM, SnowxSakura said:

Been wanting one of these fat bois for a long time and found one in near mint condition. It still had linux on it, but now it's updated to the newest OFW :) 

Nice! Grats on getting an original PS3. ? $225 isn't a bad deal. Good to have one since the PS5's backward compatibility is only good with PS4. I'm never going to let mine go... I swapped out the 60 GB drive for a 1 TB. I was more into Xbox 360 last gen, but now the tide has turned and the PS3 gets more love. I'm glad Sony updated PS3 to play with DS4 controllers... but unfortunately it's not perfect, I just wish the DS4's tilt function worked on Sixaxis games, and that the PS button would take you to the XMB.

My first Switch game in quite a while, Super Mario 3D All-Stars ⭐️ I think the last Switch game bought before that was Super Smash Bros Ultimate. People are calling this collection a lazy job. They’re mostly right, but I’m such a sucker for Super Mario 64 that I found it hard to resist. It doesn’t bring anything new to the table, but it is convenient to quickly boot this version up and play with a Pro Controller. I’m still pretty attached to the Wii VC version, however I’ll take all the versions I can get xD Sunshine Galaxy are here too, and I’d say they benefit more from the resolution bump. The collection is meant to be a limited run, so I didn’t want to miss out ?

68-A7-A5-BC-1254-4-CDD-88-DA-CCD92-F973-

Already did my yearly 120 star run ?

D60-FDA15-EBB3-4-A5-C-9-B61-B29-AF881143

The newest wave of Smash amiibo. Joker and Hero. Characters from two amazing JPRGs I need to get around to playing, Persona 5 and Dragon Quest XI.

2190-D1-C4-B960-4-F02-9-A8-E-DB353-EA358

Is the Order a Rabbit? Seasons 1 & 2 on Blu-ray. I reckon I won’t be holding onto these individual seasons forever if a complete boxset happens to come out in the near future.. but these were a pretty good buy and I’ve been wanting to watch this anime for a while now. I’m here to learn all about Rize Tedeza as much as I can ? I’ve always seen her as great waifu material. Time to see if she truly does it for me :awesome:

96-B0-B714-7-A57-41-D2-A94-C-DFA37002-CE

• Like 4

Bought a few more games off of the playstation store and Nintendo Eshop store
CxLtp3z.jpg?18HA9Ezj.jpg?1

Nintendo Eshop
These ones below are currently on Sale
Grandia HD Collection
No More Heroes 1 & 2
Omega Labyrinth
Resident Evil Revelations 2

Playstation Store
Not sure if I posted some of these already or not but
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
YS 7
The Third Birthday
Castlevania Harmony of Despair
ForeGone
Moonlighter
Grand Theft Auto Chinatown Wars
Jak and Daxter the Lost Frontier

I do have Final Fantasy IV on the Nintendo DS as well never owned Final Fantasy III though.

Edited by Nightstream88
  • Like 4

y5sEi17.jpg

The upgrade process starts, just placed in an order for a Ryzen 5900X. I'm currently using a 4770K based system that I built in early 2014 and it's starting to show it's age. The plan is to upgrade to a Ryzen 5900X and a Radeon 6800XT or possibly a 6900XT. I had originally planned on an RTX 3080 but AMD seriously surprised me with the performance of the 6000-series.

This is also my first AMD CPU since I had an Athlon64 X2 3800+, been using Intel for over a decade.

Edited by Janire1911
  • Like 1