What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

More games off the Playstation Store and Nintendo Eshop don't think I've posted yet anyway
JOnc1yT.jpg?1aFRZFe6.jpg?1

Playstation Store
Is it wrong to try and Pick up girls in a dungeon?
The Caligula Effect Overdose
Iris.Fall
Banner of the Maid
Samurai Jack Battle Through Time
The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince
Kamiko
Good Dog, Bad Dog(Kind of bought it since I had dream a while back that I was a wolf and people thought I was a stray dog and I ended up as girl's pet dog, needless to say that one didn't end up to well for me, so maybe I'll have better luck with this game instead, still not entirely sure why they thought I was a dog though maybe wolves don't hang around towns as much in that reality never did find out).

Nintendo Shop
Gensowanderer Reloaded
Yomawari The Long Night Collection
Jet Kave Adventure
Tokyo Dark Remebrance
Angels of Death
Masquerada Songs and Shadows
Yono and the Celestial Elephants 
Oceanhorn
AnotherSight
Arafell
Wallachia Reign of Dracula
Night in the Woods
Remothered Tormented Fathers

Also bought Ctities Skylines Mayor edition seemed to cheaper to buy that then some of the DLC separate. 

• Like 1

A couple CDs from Wayo Records. The box when it arrived was crushed badly, but it was packed quite well so there was no damage to the actual CDs.

IMG_3880.JPG

Another pickup from eBay.

IMG_3906.JPG

Now I have both Neptune and Purple Heart Nendoroids

IMG_3893.JPG

A couple more comics from Kickstarter

IMG_3895.JPG

IMG_3892.JPG

And a kitty throw blanket I bought from Kohl's after stopping by to drop off an Amazon return.

IMG_3905.JPG

• Like 2

Ni No Kuni and Rogue Galaxy from that retro sale on PS Store. Rogue Galaxy is a childhood favorite, so I'm excited to play it again. Ni No Kuni is a new experience to me. Which is weird, because I love the LEVEL-5 games and Studio Ghibli movies.

• Like 1

Ys IX: Monstrum Nox limited edition. This comes with the "Nails In The Coffin" hardcover artbook, "The Lost Sword" prequel mini-novel, a Crimson King chibi figure, a Ys IX Chains & Chansons soundtrack CD sampler, and wanted posters. The LE box design for this one is one of NISA's best, with a slipcase in a medieval prison design to depict the Monstrums behind bars.