What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Got some new additions to my eroge collection.

After a long wait, Majikoi CE from Jast is finally here.

IMG_3952.JPG

Grabbed a couple other titles as well. Eiyuu*Senki is a SRPG and Sweet Pool is a dark yaoi title from Nitro+.

IMG_3955.JPG

River City Tokyo Rumble and River City Rival Showdown both came with keychains if you got launch copies. I got one for Rival Showdown, but got a later run of Tokyo Rumble without the keychain. I saw that Natsume was selling extras of the keychains on eBay so now both my games are complete at last.

IMG_3957.JPG

• Like 1

I have bought a lot of games lately :

Bejeweled 3 - ps3 (in the mail, on the way)

Red Dead Redemption - ps3

Ghost Recon Future Soldier - ps3

Borderlands 3 - ps4 (gift from my wife)

Diablo 3 : Reaper of Souls - ps4

Fifa 14 - ps4

Fifa 16 - ps4

Fifa 17 - ps4

Fifa 18 - ps4

- Now i have Fifa 14-21

Edited by TomataEighty9

These are the two children I have sponsored through World Vision, Jailos (10) and Vumilia (7), and I have bought them each a bunch of fun things to send in a care package. Jailos likes soccer and art, so for him, I purchased a set of six kiddo-sized soccer balls that you can pump up so he can play with all of the children in his community, three coloring books (Bible stories, animals, and Disney characters), a set of 40 Crayola markers, and a set of 36 Crayola colored pencils. You can't send crayons because they will melt. Vumilia loves dolls, the colors pink and green, and number counting, so for her, I purchased a pair of green and a pair of hot pink children's sunglasses, two stuffed African-American dolls (one of them is a sparkly mermaid with glittery hair), and three 'I Spy' books in which she can locate numbers, letters, and animals. I can't wait to send them their gifts! World Vision is a Christian organization that seeks to spread the gospel and lift people out of poverty through hands-on action in communities around the world. They usually stay with each community for around 20 years, helping them to receive education, teaching trades so that the parents can provide for their families, and giving them nutritious food, proper medical care, and a place to worship and 87% of their yearly financial intake goes to their programs.

NOTE: I can post photos of the cute gifts if people want to see them. I just didn't want it to appear like I was boasting because I'm just very happy to be able to help. ♥️

Jailos (Malawi)

May be an image of child, grass and body of water

Vumilia (Republic of Tanzania)

May be an image of child and outdoors

Edited by Kristen Danielle
  • Like 1

um900sj.jpg?1

Bought 
Dvd
The Informer
Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Sinnoh League Victors 
To Love Ru Season 2
Konosuba Season 2

Nintendo Switch
Mx vs ATV All Out
Fallen Legion Revenants
Gal Gun Returns

Playstation 4
Neptunia Virtual Stars

Nintendo 3DS
Rune Factory 4

Also bought more Yugioh Cards
lklEomD.jpg?1

Ones I recently bought were these ones
Odd Eyes Raging Dragon
Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon
Dark Rebllion XYZ Dragon
Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
Odd Eyes Pendlum dragon
Astrograph Sorcerer
Black Wing Dragon
Cosmic Blazar Dragon
Shooting Riser Dragon

The rest I already had and just ended up the picture, didn't realize I had Clear Wing Synchro Dragon and ended up buying another.

• Like 2

On 3/16/2021 at 10:43 AM, Valyrious said:

Never played the Valkyria series before. Looking forward to it. And before anybody says it, I know Revolution is not considered good. It also was extremely cheap, so I didn't mind grabbing it for the pin.

Xs3EBl5.jpg

This is so Weird, I just got a PS4 hard Copy of Chronicles for PS4 and Revolution for Xbox.

• Like 2

On 3/15/2021 at 8:43 PM, Valyrious said:

Never played the Valkyria series before. Looking forward to it. And before anybody says it, I know Revolution is not considered good. It also was extremely cheap, so I didn't mind grabbing it for the pin.

Xs3EBl5.jpg

The anime is good too if you can find it! A classic imo

• Like 1

RcMxJnQ.jpg?1

JpNvgts.jpg?1

Bought Quite a few games off of the Playstation Store
bought
Aery-Beyond Time
Colossus Down
Natsuki Chronicles
Disjunction
Balancelot
Pumkin Jack
Silver Chains
Haven
Taishogun The Rise of Emperor- Bought this knowing it was going to be bad
Dreaming Sarah
The Lost Cube
Cyber Shadow
Mark of the Ninja Remastered
Even the Ocean
Lizard Lady vs the Cats- Another game I bought knowing it is going to be bad as well

Almost up and posted this on the Fall Guys board.

• Like 1

I bought Dragon Ball Fighterz Collectors Edition (it contains 3 cards, steelbook, the game, a statue).

Got it for 57$ from a guy used (including postage). But it is in mint, like new condition.

I see it goes for 150-300$ on ebay.co.uk including postage.

Im pretty happy about that! :)

• Like 1