What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Dead or Alive 6 and I freaking love it! I thought it would be bad (I've heard many things), and while the story is as ridiculous as the previous game one, the game is way better than I anticipated.

And a small figurine of Alphinaud from FF XIV. I'm so happy to finally have it in my room!

Spoiler

51-FqRq1OSL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

it's a pic from Amazon because i'm too lazy to take a pic of mine

Edited by Lady-Rhapsody
forgot something
  • Like 1

Bought In Another World with my Smartphone Vols 1 through 5 through the Apple Books store app. They are my first light novels I bought. I also bought MegaMan Zero/ZX Legacy Collection Switch Version since I have been playing on my Switch more than my PS4. I also finished the Capcom Arcade Stadium collection by buying all avaiblle DLC for it on the eShop store.

• 2 weeks later...

I am really, REALLY late to this series. I have fallen absolutely in love with it. Got the season 1 boxset on the way, but a two week delay for it to come back in stock has it pushed back.

Now I get to be one of those people to tell others to not be like me and sleep on the Monogatari series for as long as I have.

XioM2Em.jpg

• Like 3

Red Dead Redemption DLC packs on ps3 store.

- Outlaws To The End Co-Op Pack

- Legends and Killers Pack

- Liars and Cheats Pack

- Undead Nightmare Pack

Was 222kr, wich is around 36$

Last purchase for the ps3 on the store (and only).

Might still buy a couple ps3 titles in physical form.

• Like 2

On 4/13/2021 at 7:07 PM, Sigma999 said:

I'm super happy to finally have a Nintendo Switch 1f60d.png

I can know play some games i wanted to play like Bayonetta 2, Astral Chain, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Animal Crossing New Horizons, Xenoblade and even Deadly Premonition 2 and so on.

I signed in to Switch Online and tried some SNES and NES titles so far and having a blast. :awesome:

Currently only have 4 games of myself but hopefully i can get some of the most desired of mine soon 1f60a.png

If i had a switch i would get this: "Livestream Escape From Hotel Izanami"

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/03/livestream-escape-from-hotel-izanami-full-length-trailer

• Like 1