What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Too bad I missed out on the LE version, but at least I got the LEs for 2019 and 2020.

IMG_4031.JPG

A big AmiAmi order came in and another is already on the way.

Ordering this Zero model kit from AmiAmi got me exclusive acrylic stands that represent the different items in the game which include a 1-up, a life energy capsule, and a weapon energy capsule.

IMG_4011.JPG

Box is a bit more damaged than I expected, but still in great shape.

Not sure where I can display this figure...running out of room.

IMG_4012.JPG

More Nendoroids

IMG_4010.JPG

This figure was on sale for about 700 yen or so...maybe 900? Can't remember.

I was pretty impressed after setting it up. The scythe adds a lot of height and makes it stand out. For such a small figure, it looks really good too.

IMG_4015.JPG

I've ordered anime and game themed wafer snacks in the past. The cards they come with are made of plastic and are always holo in some form so they look really cool. I went for Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card this time.

IMG_4017.JPG

More clear files for my collection.

The Cloud x Hardy Daytona one is really cool with its metallic finish.

IMG_4018.JPG

IMG_4019.JPG

IMG_4020.JPG

IMG_4021.JPG

And finally Tomoyo After and a RE sticker of Cerberus rendered in a classic Japanese art style.

IMG_4016.JPG

IMG_4023.JPG

• Like 2

I just ordered an Xbox One X console. I've got Ninja Gaiden II (IMO, that's the real deal... Sigma 2 is OK, but it's a Lesser Ninja in comparison) and several other original/360 Xbox games sitting on my shelf waiting for it. The next-gen systems are just going to have to wait. I could pay the prices scalpers are asking if I wanted to, but I don't. I will wait until these consoles are obtainable for the correct MSRP.

More figures, more merch, more games, and some Vtuber goodies.

Snow Miku 2021 is here.

IMG_4040.JPG

More wonderful Nendos

IMG_4043.JPG

This MM figure was quite expensive, but this Falcon armor design is just too cool.

IMG_4044.JPG

Someone told me that Nintendo's Online Store still had this in stock so I jumped on this.
Still don't have a Switch yet, but when I do, it's nice to know I got a beefy JRPG ready to play.

IMG_4051.JPG

Another issue of Ninty Fresh

This time it comes with a cool set of art cards representing each generation of games.

IMG_4050.JPG

For the last few years, I've been collecting Hirameki's releases of visual novels, most of which got converted into interactive DVD format. I have no idea if any of these are good or not, but there aren't that many of them and they're fun to collect just to have some early examples of introducing traditional visual novels to the Western market.

Sadly while most of them go for very cheap, the best ones, such as Ever17, are hard to find and cost a lot of money on the secondhand market.
But I'm going to collect as many as I can.

IMG_4049.JPG

Another Nitro+ yaoi title for my collection.

IMG_4057.JPG

Snatcher soundtrack on cassette. I don't have a cassette player, but my parents still do and the case and artwork are nice.

IMG_4055.JPG

This Elf acrylic figure was on clearance on AmiAmi. The Elf isn't my class of choice to play. That would be Amazon, but I love the Elf's design.

IMG_4045.JPG

And finally this pin I got for free from the Square Enix store. Haven't tried the AR function yet.

IMG_4048.JPG

And finally this Pekora merch set.

The coaster on the right has some weight to it.

The whiskey glass is smaller than the usual size but makes it very cute.

IMG_4024.JPG

Edited by Seraphim_Rez
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...