What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Got a few Switch imports.

Still wish the PS3 version of Raiden IV got a physical release.

IMG_4155.JPG

B-Side Games decided to close down their online store so they had a final sale.

IMG_4176.JPG

IMG_4175.JPG

IMG_4159.JPG

I never knew these little El Shaddai figures existed until I happened upon them while browsing preowned figures on AmiAmi.

IMG_4154.JPG

The Miku one was very easy to put together. By far the easiest model kit I've ever done, but that was the point. All you need to do is apply the dry decals after putting it together. No paint needed.

The Reverse Trike however from a quick glance will 100% require painting to make it look complete.

IMG_4156.JPG

Got a few more BDs

IMG_4157.JPG

IMG_4181.JPG

IMG_4177.JPG

Got a physical copy of Hearts of the Woods from their Kickstarter campaign. Beautiful package.

IMG_4169.JPG

Do I want to think about just how many CDs I'll end up buying to have the full FFVII Remake soundtrack? I'm already at 11 CDs between this and the box set for the first game.

IMG_4168.JPG

The latest mainline Touhou game.

IMG_4193.JPG

• Like 2

Got a couple of limited editions for Switch.

Glad to have a new Metroid game out. I'm also happy to see it doing very well in sales. Metroid has been a favorite of mine, but it was never a massive seller like other Nintendo franchises.

IMG_4201.JPG

After many delays, the SeaBed physical edition is finally here. The art style is hit or miss for me, but seems like a cute game.

IMG_4199.JPG

I missed out on the hardcover for this when it first came out and people ask way too much online on places like eBay for it. Luckily, a user in one of the online groups I hang out with was selling quite a few of their guides and I got a pretty good deal on a mint copy with all the goodies.

IMG_4202.JPG

A friend told me about this game. Back in the day, when a game was made based on a movie, it was released on every platform available and often the portable version was seen as an afterthought. Just another platform to squeeze money out of. But sometimes you get some real gems. This is one of them. A beautifully animated and challenging beat em up.

IMG_4200.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

More backlogged packages have arrived.

This time from LRG

IMG_4204.JPG

IMG_4205.JPG

IMG_4206.JPG

Someone in a Discord server mentioned a restock of this game and I wasn't going to miss it this time. I was pleasantly surprised by the extra stickers and buttons.

IMG_4207.JPG

I have a large AmiAmi package that arrived a week or so ago and I still have no opened it, but it's got some cool stuff in it so I'll post about that eventually.

• Like 1

Pre-ordered Red Pyramid Thing and Silent Hill Xmas Sweaters from Official Konami Shop.

Shouldn't have waited on the Xmas one, Size M got sold out so I had to go with Size L (which is gonna be baggy on me lol). But that sweater is the greatest holiday sweater I've ever seen in my entire life and it has Robbie, so yeah.

Edited by Bittersweet
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...