What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Well, talking about gaming it really has passed a lot of time since I bought a game that I don't even remember what I bought, maybe Sword art online fatal bullet, but if DLC are included in this question, then definitely the Stranger Things chapter for Dead by Daylight since it was going to be removed and was discounted by a lot

Edited by kevinserafini
  • Like 2

A ps vita, plan is to use it for Remote play for games like gems of war and puzzle quest, while im work at night. Have a lot of “free time” at work.

Paid 60$ so that was a steal ?

thinking of buying some YS games, and maybe Persona 4 and Disgaea 3. I wanna get more into jrpg’s like i was in my childhood ?

• Like 1

This game was only released in Japan, but there is a very well done and complete English translation fan patch available. Plus it was surprisingly cheap.

Now I have all 3 Tingle games on DS.

IMG_4227.JPG

Bandai Namco is restructuring their online store so they announced that the rewards points program is going away. I only had an account to order the Tales CEs so I didn't have many points saved up, but it was enough to get a Naruto metal plate and a Pac-Man lanyard.

IMG_4210.JPG

Another artbook for the collection.

IMG_4203.JPG

Three more Ghibli Steelbooks. Only a couple more to go.

IMG_4208.JPG

267620911_5149641988381785_8135414844919

Something that I've planned earlier this year was to study some languages, starting with German. Despite my best efforts, I've been rather lazy when it comes to that matter. After I get my current gaming project out of the way, I'll give myself some time for studying.

Then there's this. Besides the dictionaries and a couple of textbooks, I also bought this. Considering how important this anime is to me, I just had to get this as well. It wasn't the cheapest purchase, since they released the TV series separately and finding one of the DVDs was hard. Eventually I found it, but had to pay quite a price. At least it was brand new. And before you say anything, buying it from the licensor is impossible since they don't ship outside Germany, so I had to buy them from eBay and Amazon. I also couldn't find all of them in Blu-ray format, so I had to choose the DVD this time. 

After all the trouble, was it worth it? Yes. Even though I own the English release, watching it for a different language is a nice change of pace. Especially if you're studying. I've watched a few episodes, but I can say I'm still enjoying it, even if I haven't studied the language that much.

I also bought the sequels and specials, but this was the last one to arrive.
Edited by MrGarland

Got a ps3 controller since I gave my last one to my friend. Looks like it might need cleaned when it gets here, but at least it looks like a genuine PS3 controller and not knockoffs they sell often on ebay.

Ds4Mlti.jpg

My last PS4 had power supply issues. I ended up getting a new one that should arrive this week hopefully. I would've gotten a PS5 instead, but I'm not paying $900-$1000 for one on Ebay when I can just get this for $250. A little more than I would've liked to pay for it, but I'm not going to complain.

T81x87Q.jpg

Edited by RoadRunner_005
  • Like 1

s-l140.jpg

I got me an IPod Touch 7th Gen. It was between this and an IPhone, but since I already have a cell phone (albeit a cheap one), this was more than fine for me. I'll use it to surf the web on and for apps and music. 

s-l140.jpg

Got a Nintendo DS lite. Mainly got it for the old Pokemon Games. I don't really need a 3ds or Switch, I'm more than happy to play the older Pokemon and Mario games. Can't wait to play Mario Kart! 

s-l140.jpg

Alan Wake Remastered PS4. I doubt I'll start it for a while, but it'll be good to have since I got it for so cheap.

s-l140.jpg

Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition for when I finish Fallout New Vegas. 

s-l140.jpg

Also got a second PS3. Mainly because my disc dive is giving out in my old one. I'll still probably use the old one for digital games and netflix. I'll use this one for physical games. It came with two controllers too which I desperately needed.

On top of this stuff, I also bought a new desktop computer and paid for my Netflix for the month. Other than that... I think I spent enough money for a little while.:D

• Like 4

Bought a new monitor. 32" Samsung 4K HDR10. Got it for a little over $200. 

It's not meant for gaming or anything...the monitor I currently have is just old. It's a Dell monitor that came with my old old Desktop from 2009. It's been very reliable over the last nearly 13 years, I couldn't ask for a better monitor that's been through 2 Desktops, 3 laptops and moving between 3 different states and several houses in that time. But it's time for something more modern, mainly want to take advantage of 4K video.  32" is a little big (this one is 24"), but it was the best price for what I was getting. 

• Like 1

rc7MxFE.jpg?1rxNUXbO.jpg?1xNNZ5BP.jpg?1xsxeo4J.jpg?1

Dialga & Palkia Pokemon Plush
Zacian Plush
Lucario Tshirt- Since Lucario is within my top 3 favorite Pokemon other two being Ninetales & Espeon
Currently trying to get a Riolu plush been waiting for to be in stock going to buy two of them if I can.
And bought a Zorua Plush

Edited by Nightstream88
  • Like 2

96m42Sm.jpg?19iItpm9.jpg?1

Y4ia9uI.jpg?1rvFgwtl.jpg?1
Not sure what I posted last for digital, but some games I bought over the course of the past few months off of the PSN store some were on sale some were not don't remember which
Rune Factory 4 and Alwa's Legacy I liked enough to buy on Playstation 4 even though I have them on Nintendo Switch

Flynn Son of Crimson
Poison Control
Diablo II Resurrected
Melty Type Lumina
Fist
Katani Kami Way of the Samurai
Song of Memories
Under Night in Birth Exe: Late[st]
Tamarin
Anima Gate of Memories
Tokyo Ghoul Re: Call to Exist
Dmc DevilMayCry