What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

• 2 weeks later...

Welp, I was planning next year that I'd likely buy me a Gamecube. I've never owned one, barely even played one...but to continue on with my Wrestling game collecting, there's 4 WWE Gamecube games I've never played before. WrestleMania 18 and 19, and Day of Reckoning 1 and 2. But someone on here mentioned I should just buy a Wii instead...it plays Gamecube games, and is FAR cheaper than a Gamecube. So once I looked into it, I realized just how cheap Wii's actually are sooooo I went ahead and pulled the trigger now.

DLwjOAp.jpg

Wii came with 5 games, none of which I'm super interested in (LEGO Star Wars is cool): 

LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga

Endless Ocean

Mini Ninjas

NHL 2K11

Disney/Pixar's Brave

But it's better than the insane number of Wii's out there bundled with Just Dance or Wii Fitness. Plus I got it for merely $45...can't beat that. At least...I hope so. It came from eBay and isn't here yet (these are the listing pics). They listed it for $65 and I offered $45 fully expecting to negotiate a little and they just accepted first shot. So I always get a little weary in situations that come off a little too good to be true. 

But in hopes that it does all work out...while I'm not really into the Wii for Wii aspect of it, I got some Gamecube stuff out of the way. 

Bought a Wii Component Cable:

ujSqaSp.jpg

Retro Fighters BladeGC controller (Wavebirds are outrageously overpriced)

K5m8w3t.png

13417_front.jpg

52568_front.jpg

59042_front.jpg

66892_front.jpg

Also bought an OEM memory card. Likely going to homebrew the Wii though and play more first party GCN games that way.

• Like 2

EefpfFr.jpg

I literally only a few days ago found out that this game wasn't a Nintendo exclusive. Since I recently was contemplating getting a PSP too this game was a no brainer once I heard it had a PSP release. Now I'm actually looking forward to get a PSP and play this bad boy.^^

• Like 4

GujdkXQ.jpg

About time I got this to my collection. It was easily the most expensive one, as I had to pay a total of 170€ from it, with taxes included. Then again, considering how rare and hard to find it is, it can't be helped. At least I now own it, and I'm only missing three before I own all of them. Fortunately, they're more common and I can buy them from elsewhere, such as Amazon, instead of eBay.

Also, why is the image in the box taken from the anime? Every other has the one taken from the product itself, plus the Nendoroid in it, but not this one? Weird.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...