• Marvel Vs Capcom 3 for PS®Vita $70

• BlazBlue Continuum Shift for PS®Vita $90

• 4GB Memory Card for PS®Vita $35

• 32GB Memory Card for PS®Vita - $150

• Uncharted: Golden Abyss for PS®Vita $90

• Official Cradle for PS®Vita $25

• Starter Kit / Accessory Pack for PS®Vita $50

http://youtu.be/gPx_9VKAZ6U

I went to Gamestop today before work and managed to find Silent Hill 3 for $17.99. It also came with the soundtrack which is in perfect condition! For some reason, the cashier said that they got a shipment of rare Survival Horror games out of the blue. (They had Fatal Frame I - III. I could have gotten them, but they were $20-$30 each!)

Silent Hill 3 - $17.99

SilentHill3Boxart.jpg

I also passed by the Toy Vault for some more Xbox games, but they unfortunately didn't really get anything new since my last visit. (Still no DOOM 3 or Dino Crisis 3 :( And yes, I am willing to shell out another $20 for Silent Hill 4, because the one I got came with a shitty Gamestop case...) I left the store with Max Payne 2, The Warriors and Indigo Prophecy. They were all dirt cheap! One of my friends let me borrow the PS2 version of The Warriors back in middle school so I know that it's a great game.

Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne - $4.99

MP2.jpg

The Warriors - $5.99

WARRIOR.jpg

Indigo Prophecy - $4.99

IP.jpg

I could have gotten Super Return of the Jedi for SNES, but the sticker was a little damaged and the price wasn't right. I could get it on eBay for pocket change in the future. (I bought Super Empire strikes Back a few years ago on eBay for like $2 or something... amazing condition too!)

Just picked up this bad boy@a swapmeet for $5

Gauntlet_Legends_Coverart.png

Oh Luna I would murder for a PSN version with on-line. :holy: Dibs on Dwarf.

They would probably choose Dark Legacy instead since it was on the PS2. (I still have my GC version thank you very much.)

Oh and this game as well for $5, works and everything. :awesome:

250px-Zelda_SNES.jpg

• Like 1

got the set real cheap. headset will come very shortly

Sonic Generations is a blast. The platinum is easy so far, but it seems like finding some of the collectables may get tedious. Not sure how much it is, I got mine in a bundle off craigslist, but a lot of fun if you enjoy sonic. Way better than Unleashed. Honestly, it may just be sonic's comeback game.