What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

I wish I had a wife like yours. Jealousy.

Well, she threw the recipt down and said "this should be enough inspiration for you to get a proper present for me." :o

So needless to say I had to go out and buy jewlery that cost twice as much as everything she bought me. :spank:

Really though this is the first Valentines da we've even bought anythign for eachother. We usualy just go out and see a movie and have a cheap dinner but I suppose she wanted to do something special this year. She is a fantastic woman though, puts up with my gaming and my diesel truck addiction.

Parker

Well, she threw the recipt down and said "this should be enough inspiration for you to get a proper present for me." :o

So needless to say I had to go out and buy jewlery that cost twice as much as everything she bought me. :spank:

Really though this is the first Valentines da we've even bought anythign for eachother. We usualy just go out and see a movie and have a cheap dinner but I suppose she wanted to do something special this year. She is a fantastic woman though, puts up with my gaming and my diesel truck addiction.

Parker

Guess i'm lucky I'm not at that age quite yet. I ended up making my girlfriend some Bacon Roses and a little Epic Story Poem Comic of our relationship. Cheap presents for me ;)

I got 2 Coldplay albums for $9 each. I also bought a king size Payday and a huge bottle of Nesquick for lunch yesterday at work. I also got some Old Spice Pure Sport because I was rather stinky :unsure:

Coldplay - A rush of blood to the head (2002)

a_rush_of_blood_to_the_head.jpg

Coldplay - X & Y (2005)

acoldplay-x-y.jpg

I went to a flea market nearby and managed to get some goodies. Everything together was just $52.

Halo 2 $5 (I saw Halo 2 at the Toy Vault whenever I passed by, but they wanted $17 for it. I saved $12 today ^_^)

Halo_2_box_art.jpg

DOOM 3 $5 (FINALLY!)

doom3_picture_47.jpg

Army Men 2 $5

armymen2gbc.jpg

The Legend of Zelda $15(gold cartridge ;) )

The-Legend-of-Zelda-NES.jpg

Zelda II The Adventure of Link $15(gold cartridge ;) )

zelda_ii_the_adventure_of_linkcoverfront2.jpg

I went to another guy and got 2 cassettes.

King's X - Out of the Silent Planet $1

Kings-X-Out-Of-The-Silent-480144.jpg

Men at Work - Cargo $1

Men_At_Work-Cargo-Frontal.jpg

I'm not the biggest Zelda fan ever. I have a majority of the Zelda games and I tried and tried to get into them, but I can't get into Zelda :/ I wasn't gonna leave the store without them though. They were in really nice shape.

• Like 1

I went to a flea market nearby and managed to get some goodies. Everything together was just $52.

Halo 2 $5 (I saw Halo 2 at the Toy Vault whenever I passed by, but they wanted $17 for it. I saved $12 today ^_^)

Halo_2_box_art.jpg

DOOM 3 $5 (FINALLY!)

doom3_picture_47.jpg

Army Men 2 $5

armymen2gbc.jpg

The Legend of Zelda $15(gold cartridge ;) )

The-Legend-of-Zelda-NES.jpg

Zelda II The Adventure of Link $15(gold cartridge ;) )

zelda_ii_the_adventure_of_linkcoverfront2.jpg

I went to another guy and got 2 cassettes.

King's X - Out of the Silent Planet $1

Kings-X-Out-Of-The-Silent-480144.jpg

Men at Work - Cargo $1

Men_At_Work-Cargo-Frontal.jpg

I'm not the biggest Zelda fan ever. I have a majority of the Zelda games and I tried and tried to get into them, but I can't get into Zelda :/ I wasn't gonna leave the store without them though. They were in really nice shape.

totally jelly of those zelda games. ill trade you my metal gear solid 1 black label, which is in perfect condition <3 for both of those zelda games D:<