What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

I haven't posted anything in awhile so here is a big update.

The Gerogerigegege - Senzuri Champion fan club bootleg

senz_zpsa88b556e.jpeg

The Gerogerigegege - Showa fan club bootleg

showa_zpsc0bb47a2.jpeg

The Gerogerigegege - Nothing to hear / Nothing to... 1985

nothing_zps70a76a0d.jpg

The Gerogerigegege - Endless Humiliation

end_zpsc4adfe5d.jpeg

The Mallard - Yes, on blood 

blood_zpse76e6cc9.jpeg

Sega Saturn Game Shark

SSGS_zpsca0c8462.jpg

I already have Senzuri Champion and Showa's original pressings on vinyl, but I'm a collector and I hope to one day obtain everything by Gero. (I'm getting close). I bought the Game Shark because AlphaOmegaSin said that it also functions as a memory card and an import translator thingy so you can play Japanese games. 

Barely used Sony ps vita w/ Wi-fi - bundled with carrying case and 4 games

Including a a 4GB memory card carrying case and 4 games: Batman 2, Need for Speed Most wanted, and Uncharted & Call of Duty.

You won this item for US $160.00

My son's Christmas Present. exactly what he been asking for. just gotta get him Madden 13 :shakefist:

So I don't know about you but around here (DFW metroplex) it has been really hard to find a copy in stock of the PS4 version of Lego Marvel Superheroes.

This past Thursday after work I had gone into the local Wal-Mart with the intention of only picking up a loaf of bread...but instead I checked out the trading card

section only to find that the Magic The Gathering cards were thoroughly picked through so off to the food section via the videogame section I went.

I was shocked to see 1 copy of Lego Marvel Superheroes in the case and on sale for 39.95. Took me about 30 minutes to get the guy to help me get the game and then go through the sales process while 15 angry customers waited behind me and a lady showed up during it all announcing the child she had with her was lost.

But I got it!

My PS4 with the games Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag & Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition for the console. Shame though after a month the disc drive no longer works & I have to send it in to Sony for fixing. I was half way done the trophies for Battlefield 4, atleast I already platinumed AC4 on the console. 

My last purchases were Christmas gifts to others:

$15.00 Best Buy gift cards

2 Magic The Gathering Holiday Gift Boxes

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag PS4 version

Batman Arkham City GOTY PS3

Blu-rays= Fast And Furious 6, Red 2, The Wolverine, Wreck It Ralph, and Star Trek Into Darkness to name a few.

CD Boombox

$50.00 PSN gift card

A few 2014 Magic The Gathering booster packs.

Edited by rallysportev

From the January PSN sale snatched these ones:

Brothers_zps32405853.jpg

somehow felt a little happy *insert evil laugh here*... US PS+ subs will get this for free on Jan 2014  ;)

anywaaay...

bought a $20 PSN Card... bought the following (since they're on sale and got nothing to do):

L7b28b0.png

Lf98111.png

Eufloria HD

Le662df.png

Proteus (dang it.. can't copy the image.. it's always showing as blank... 

additional 4 backlogs in my list ^_^

Edited by jeieem