dsluckay

What Was Your Last Purchase?

6,985 posts in this topic

2009ix.jpg

Great improvement since the first one.

Just got Ys: Memories of Celceta on the Vita!

Non-gaming related, the most recent item I purchased was a gift card... as a gift.

Ha! See what I did there?

This is what I bought with the money I got from my birthday. Still have $220 left over.

I was able to get Killer is Dead LE and Tearaway for $20 each thanks to my friend who kept them in the back for me. He told me people were coming asking for them and he said they were sold out. Those were the last two copies. Good guy :)

1387136248052_zps9c2134d0.jpg

Food for my turtles :awesome:

Today at Best Buy I picked up the steelbox version of Inception blu-ray movie for myself.

As X-mas gifts for my son I picked up PS4 Assassin's Creed Black Flag and PS3 Batman Arkham City.

God of War Assension

Littlebigplanet 2 DC DLC

PS2 Classics: Fatal Frame I and II

Really thinking about this being my next purchase! Minus the wedding :P

15eb56o.jpg

Edited by -Dark Mark-

51q0YJekDBL.jpg 5120GR2EJWL.jpg Golden_Axe_Warrior.PNG

Also Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 1, the new Headhunter DLC for Borderlands 2, the Saint's Row 4 Christmas DLC, and the Freedom Cry ACIV DLC.

Edited by Sonic

I haven't posted anything in awhile so here is a big update.

The Gerogerigegege - Senzuri Champion fan club bootleg

senz_zpsa88b556e.jpeg

The Gerogerigegege - Showa fan club bootleg

showa_zpsc0bb47a2.jpeg

The Gerogerigegege - Nothing to hear / Nothing to... 1985

nothing_zps70a76a0d.jpg

The Gerogerigegege - Endless Humiliation

end_zpsc4adfe5d.jpeg

The Mallard - Yes, on blood 

blood_zpse76e6cc9.jpeg

Sega Saturn Game Shark

SSGS_zpsca0c8462.jpg

I already have Senzuri Champion and Showa's original pressings on vinyl, but I'm a collector and I hope to one day obtain everything by Gero. (I'm getting close). I bought the Game Shark because AlphaOmegaSin said that it also functions as a memory card and an import translator thingy so you can play Japanese games. 

Scored these old Heavy Metal issues for only five bucks total! Some real cool artwork in them B)

2r5z240.jpg

Barely used Sony ps vita w/ Wi-fi - bundled with carrying case and 4 games

Including a a 4GB memory card carrying case and 4 games: Batman 2, Need for Speed Most wanted, and Uncharted & Call of Duty.

You won this item for US $160.00

My son's Christmas Present. exactly what he been asking for. just gotta get him Madden 13 :shakefist:

So I don't know about you but around here (DFW metroplex) it has been really hard to find a copy in stock of the PS4 version of Lego Marvel Superheroes.

This past Thursday after work I had gone into the local Wal-Mart with the intention of only picking up a loaf of bread...but instead I checked out the trading card

section only to find that the Magic The Gathering cards were thoroughly picked through so off to the food section via the videogame section I went.

I was shocked to see 1 copy of Lego Marvel Superheroes in the case and on sale for 39.95. Took me about 30 minutes to get the guy to help me get the game and then go through the sales process while 15 angry customers waited behind me and a lady showed up during it all announcing the child she had with her was lost.

But I got it!

My PS4 with the games Battlefield 4, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag & Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition for the console. Shame though after a month the disc drive no longer works & I have to send it in to Sony for fixing. I was half way done the trophies for Battlefield 4, atleast I already platinumed AC4 on the console.