What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Beatport had at the end of June a discount where if you bought >=30USD you get 30% off, and 30% off was the biggest discount I have ever seen from Beatport, however in the end I gave it a miss - why? I've been boycotting Beatport because their prices are way too high especially including unreasonable lossless fees (whereto discounts don't even apply).

Sony recently had a free movie thing... but I don't care about movies so I passed even though they gave me a free code since I bought some stuff from PSN Store. The funny thing is though that this happened around the same time that a relative bought a movie ticket for me for a birthday event (which I didn't accept either of course).

These are my recent purchases:

I redeemed Resistance: Burning Skies online pass (I got the game preöwned, and it included 2 online passes, whereof 1, thank God, worked!).

I got Sacktue of Liberty Costume (PSV) for free from PSN store... it was available for a limited time only; I already had it for PS3, just got it for PSV this year.

Also bought HELL YEAH! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit for 7.55AUD, Golden Axe for 2.95AUD, Virtua Fighter 2 for 2.95AUD, and The Revenge of Shinobi for 2.95AUD. (from EU PSN's "Big in Japan" sale)

Bought Crysis 3 (PS3) for 11.70AUD; Crysis 2 (PS3) for 7.19AUD; and Vancouver 2010 (PS3), Wanted: Weapons of Fate (PS3), Need for Speed Rivals (PS3), Crash Time 4 The Syndicate (PS3), Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (PS3), CODW@W (PS3), MCLA Normal Edition (PS3), and NFS Shift (PS3) for 80.47AUD.