What Was Your Last Purchase?

dsluckay

Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense and Peppermints (original press 12" LP) 

1sac_zps87a023ff.jpeg

I wanted to get the mono version, but accidentally bought the stereo version... I'll live.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

1mx_zpsfe8e51cc.jpg

I recently bought 4 1-year domain-registrations, and I also bought another one yesterday, as well as a 1-month premium deviantART membership (just to change username) yesterday. Other than that, I bought S&ASRT Metal Sonic & Outrun Bay DLC (PSV) yesterday, as I had a normal edition S&ASRT (PSV).

YES! THANK GOD EXTREMELY MUCH! Yesterday, my username indecisivity woes came to an awful (full of awe) end :D I was so desperate to escape being held back by my indecisivity that I actually bought a domain name for some username that I'm actually not gonna use xD But since yesterday, everything is settled, and, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect username ^^ I'm also really glad now, because this problem had been holding me back for quite a while.

Furthermore, 39 to Wikipedia, Wiktionary, various automatic translators, DuckDuckGo, Startpage, Google (I even searched "39, Google!" so that they could track my thanking :P), Sukotto of answers.com, Zack of hyakumonogatari.com, chopsticks of nma-fallout.com, deviantART, and FanFiction (the last two for corroborative example usages).