Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cassiopria

New Street Fighter Character Called Laura Leaked

17 posts in this topic

sf5_laura_leak-2.jpg

One of Street Fighter V's brand new characters has been leaked by Japanese mag Famitsu, having been accidentally posted alongside yesterday's Zangief reveal.

Decked out in green and rocking what looks like a Brazilian capoeira fighting style, you'd be forgiven for thinking she looks a little like a female Eddy Gordo from Tekken. But Laura also uses electricity in her attacks and can even throw yellow fireballs.

Check out Laura in the leaked images below, and expect an official announcement with a gameplay trailer and the usual trimmings soon. Laura will join fellow new challengers Necalli and Rashid when Street Fighter V launches in spring 2016 for PS4 and PC.

[Via EventHubs]

sf5_laura_leak-1.jpg

sf5_laura_leak-3.jpg

sf5_laura_leak-4.jpg

sf5_laura_leak-5.jpg

Wait, wait, what was the thing people was complaining lately?, hmm.

Oh I got it, I got it.

Well, at least she's not blonde lol

On topic, I haven't seen a video yet but I like her already :)

Laura Leaked? Sounds like they went for a Marvel name there. ;)

Edited by theJJ88

She looks as though she will be a great addition to the franchise :)

She looks good, outfit is kinda bland though (compared to other SF characters).

I'm still waiting to see if any of my favorites will be in it, so far it's looking like a pass from me.

I guess this is what happens when you mix Eddy Gordo from Tekken with B. Orchid from Killer Instinct "LITERALLY".

180px-Eddy_Gordo_-_Full-body_CG_Art_Imag+      B-Orchid-Killer-Instinct-2-Render.png=   VZOzu96.png

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gi

My thoughts exactly.

Nothing all that spectacular design-wise, though i do like her. Hopefully she'll make up for it with a fighting style unique to herself.

I wait on Oro 

1826427-oro.jpg

Unfortunately, he won't be in the starting roster. I'm sure he'll be DLC at some point though.

She looks good, outfit is kinda bland though (compared to other SF characters).

I'm still waiting to see if any of my favorites will be in it, so far it's looking like a pass from me.

So you play fighting game's for the characters and not for the fighting itself? Just curious. 

Rather have Rose back. Oh well. I guess another D, Hakkan level character will do.

*le sigh*

So you play fighting game's for the characters and not for the fighting itself? Just curious.

Kind of, depends on the game really. For something like this, I use Akuma all the time. So, I kind of get disappointed when my main doesn't make it in. For others, where I play as most characters (like Tekken) I don't really care if someone I use gets left out.

That being said, I'm sure we'll get an Ultra SF5 a year after this one, and it'll have twice as many characters. So I'll probably buy it then.

Kind of, depends on the game really. For something like this, I use Akuma all the time. So, I kind of get disappointed when my main doesn't make it in. For others, where I play as most characters (like Tekken) I don't really care if someone I use gets left out.

That being said, I'm sure we'll get an Ultra SF5 a year after this one, and it'll have twice as many characters. So I'll probably buy it then.

May i ask, have you watched this video? Skip to 10:55.

May i ask, have you watched this video? Skip to 10:55.

https://youtu.be/VW8OhG9GB8Y

Haven't seen that until now. That's pretty awesome. I know Capcom has been turning everything around, but I honestly wouldn't have expected that. Guess I will pick this up then, probably not at launch though.

We will be getting other characters don't worry, but I must say I'm digging Laura a lot! :D Hope she gets some neat alts.

I'm hoping Oro or Urien or Sean make it in as DLC..

Edited by Cielle