Should There Be An Update To Include Bots On The Modern Warfare Series?

I think there should be updates on Modern Warfare 1, 2 and 3 to include Bots or another option that would make more sense for the Developers would be to release Downloadable Content to add Bots. The online for these Games have been hacked to death and for people like me it would be brilliant to play on the Maps and do Team Deathmatch. I'm alright with doing this against Bots because it's fun to do and I'm not so into doing Online like I used to. What do other people think? If it was a decent price would you pay for a Bots Mode for these Games?

But if they do that, how will they push the community into a new game every single year, and make millions of dollars?

It would be nice (especially for some nostalgic MW2 gaming) but they'd rather you buy the newest game and play that online, than continue playing the old ones.

• Like 1

I think the first time they implemented the idea was Black Ops 2 so it just missed it. I highly doubt they would do it, would be good to make up the numbers on some games but like you said, people have moved on because it's hacked to death.

Which would mean it's highly unlikely. Not because they're old but mainly because they'd try and throw it in for £30 DLC and because they don't give a fudge.

I think the first time they implemented the idea was Black Ops 2 so it just missed it. I highly doubt they would do it, would be good to make up the numbers on some games but like you said, people have moved on because it's hacked to death.

Which would mean it's highly unlikely. Not because they're old but mainly because they'd try and throw it in for £30 DLC and because they don't give a fudge.

Close. Its actually black ops 1 that feature bots.

Edited by Ichiban-Hybrid

Incorrect. Black Ops 1 was the first.

I still held onto BOII's MP by doing something fun with the bots: I'd set up a 1v9 (me vs the bots) in a match of Domination. No time limit, no side switches, and it was first team to 500 points. Matches were normally on the map with the hydroelectric dam (Fairly certain it was called "Hydro" but I don't remember).

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...