The most easy way to do the online trophies (According to me)

Christerious96

bx6x0f3o0kbm95ec3i9e.jpg

I think that this is the most easy way, because the most long trophy, according to matches is "Another level" cause to do this trophy you will need to do 80 matches at least.

Then I divide that quantity in the other trophies. But always if you want to do all this trophies in another way will be good.

Notes:

-Approximately 8 hours per person, Making rooms of 5 min per match

-You must have 10 casualties per game with the missile assigned

-Over 10 games you need to intermediate 5 for each vehicle assigned. Except the last, which you must mediate 3 3 4

-Will not be playing less than 80 games. That is the minimum

-Following the guidance trophies must pop in this order "Point, Shoot, Kill", "A la mode", "Any car will do", "Another Level"

-Ideally to use this guide with new friends, it would make 10 matches at a time per player

-I'm not good english speaker jaja and the list is not pretty jaja

• Like 4

You are a freaking genius. If you make it work together with "All Sales are Final" you have a great schedule for every trophy. You can do two matches per day for the first ten days. And then three matches for the last twenty days. So ideally you are looking at a 30 min boost daily. That is great.

You can go more faster with the car and missiles kills  :)  when i boosted with friends the killer go to the more accessible center of the little version map and the 2 others atternate the controler for be kill. The killer was able to make arround 80-105 kills pers game.

You will have to make more than 100 kill for each 10 game cause you have if my memory is good to reach the level 28 for unlock juggernault. (level 30 is arround 100 000 points).

The rest is very good and in team mode you can get the win by forfeit so 1 game take 1 minutes.

its a very effective and efficient method in getting everything done without wasting time. Only small problem about boosting this game is that once you start with people you cant boost with anyone else because you will be doing double the amount of work. If you have a set group (preferably of 3 people with 2 controllers each) it should go smoothly from start to finish.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...