METAL GEAR ONLINE 3 Post your first match!

Not particularly custom names, but alot of other stuff they've done. I dunno anyway, Konami doesnt work with logic. They said text chat isnt in because they want to use full capablilities of the PS4 xD

Well I'll see how I digest the game when it goes live. Those hackers better not be ruining my matches already.  :angry:

So saying that we should have MGO 2 back? Noted lol. I fucking miss it already. 

I'm not one of the players who want MGO2 back. I dont want the same game. I want a new game, but this game just gets so many things wrong it's plain GOD AWFUL! The matches are a total chaos and far from tactical gameplay. Whoever controls the walker gears controls the match.

Edited by LovesAnInjection

Exactly what I was thinking about the walkers. I got in one at the start of a match and went 8-0, easy. In another match an opponent got in one and was slaughtering my team mates left and right until luckily I was able to kill him from behind.

Walker Gears need to be removed IMHO.

Edited by youthCAT1590

Spawns are AWFUL!, Walker gear = OP as fuck, CQC OP as fuck, some of the maps are terrible, the party system is terrible, character creation is terrible and below basic, *sigh*

Totally agree with you. Especially about the CQC, it get annoying as hell with the huge lag on the matches.

Also, the cloak and daggers mode is unballanced as f*ck. The defenders have a huge arsenal and thermals, and the attackers have that awful pistol that is useless on combat. The level system is awful also, looks like a generic FPS system. Unlocking weapons by leveling up is terrible, especially after the huge arsenal and possibilities we get in the singleplayer. The equipment weight is the only interesting thing in the multiplayer.

In general, it much worse than the travesty naughty dog made with uncharted 3 multiplayer.

I'm disappointed, but I'm still playing. It's kinda fun.

Edited by platypus200

I'm not one of the players who want MGO2 back. I dont want the same game. I want a new game, but this game just gets so many things wrong it's plain GOD AWFUL! The matches are a total chaos and far from tactical gameplay. Whoever controls the walker gears controls the match.

Yeah a new game is great, lol I do miss MGO 2 still.. if you wanna play it, just go to SaveMGO's servers with a hacked PS3. :P

I haven't tried out a match yet on PS3.. soon.

• 1 month later...