How could the timeloop have existed?

Alright, so I didn't know how to phrase the title but here is what i'm asking. This involves bloodedge and the six heroes so I guess it could be called a spoiler so i'll put it in a spoiler (and sorry if someone already made something like this cause i couldn't find it)

Alright then. So what i'm asking is how the timeloop at the start of blazblue could even exist because bloodedge is ragna from chronophantasma that got past the timeloop and went back in time. That effectively changed Jubeis name and gave him his sword and jacket to give to the next ragna. Now what I don't understand is how the ragna in the game was the first ragna to break through the timeloop because Noel was there and she is an inconsistency in the world. How was ragna able to get his gear from a chronophantasma ragna if he was stuck in a timeloop. The timeloop was all about how they couldn't get past that time but for everything to exist they needed a chronophantasma ragna to sacrifice himself with the black beast so they could get extra time to defeat it. Now a timeloop means that there is no way to get past it but the whole timeloop relies on getting past the timeloop so how can it even exist?

Now I had a lot more figured out in my head but when I started writing my mind went blank so I struggled remembering so i'll probably add more questions later because i've been thinking about how to put it into words for a long time now but I think you all get the idea :/

Edited by Shadowsnake777