Project Platinum: Metal Gear (old->closed)

Xionx

Was a matter of time before we saw this xD I'll participate but I don't have any Metal Gear platinums yet, and I doubt I'll get many cause I suck at stealth

Also your emblem meanings seem a little convoluted, if I was you I'd make the requirements simply tied to amount of platinums, but that's just my opinion ^_^

Edited by Makise Kurisu

I would like to apply. :D

Phantom Pain on PS3/PS4 and Ground Zeroes on PS4 are my last games. ^_^

Yeah just fix your emblem requirements.. should just be the plats imo. I have:

• Metal Gear Solid 3 HD (PS3)
  • Metal Gear Solid 3 HD (PS Vita)
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 HD (PS3)
  • Metal Gear Solid 2 HD (PS Vita)
  • Metal Gear Solid 4
  • Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
  • Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
  • Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)
Edited by Cielle

I would like to join.

I have two for the moment:

1-Metal Gear Solid 2 (Ps3).

1-Metal Gear Solid 3 (Ps3).

Going for the rest of the saga except V on the same platform later on.

That makes me currently eligible for the...Teddy Bear Emblem I guess xD.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Also your emblem meanings seem a little convoluted, if I was you I'd make the requirements simply tied to amount of platinums, but that's just my opinion ^_^

Yeah just fix your emblem requirements.. should just be the plats imo. I have:

I know it is more complicated than Nep Event, but i wanted it little bit different :) . Like Special requirements in the MGS4 :) . Maybe i change the description to make it easier to understand , but requirements should be not only some random amount of plats in my opinion :)

I let this event for a while to hear more feedback :) but i appreciat your feedback :)

I know it is more complicated than Nep Event, but i wanted it little bit different :) . Like Special requirements in the MGS4 :) . Maybe i change the description to make it easier to understand , but requirements should be not only some random amount of plats in my opinion :)

I let this event for a while to hear more feedback :) but i appreciat your feedback :)

Well its up to you I guess. I'm gonna be getting these last 3 done anyway soon. ;)

Fair enough, it's just difficulty and complexity are two different things, and your list just seems confusing to me. But it's your event, so do whatever you want :P

Fair enough, it's just difficulty and complexity are two different things, and your list just seems confusing to me. But it's your event, so do whatever you want :P

omg in your quote i realized that i use 5x :) in one post -.- .

jeah i will monitore it a while. lets see how it runs .  Now im happy that i not included the complicated stuff i was thinking of xD. I thought . all PS3 games , all PS4 , all vita , all Big boss , all solid snake and all raiden  games are simple categorys xD.

I'm in. It will be awhile before I'll be playing the Vita versions because I have so much stuff to play in the end of the year. But here's my list for now.

Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS3)

Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS3)

Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)

Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (PS3)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS4)

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain (PS3)

Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain (PS4)

I added all ppl , inlcusive my Teddy bear emblem xD

If i forgot someone you can send me a pm , but please wait 1 or 2 days so i can update thread in my pace :)

and short reminder for Banner maker here , im very bad in making my own banner so please send me a pm if you want to make banner :)

I added all ppl , inlcusive my Teddy bear emblem xD

If i forgot someone you can send me a pm , but please wait 1 or 2 days so i can update thread in my pace :)

and short reminder for Banner maker here , im very bad in making my own banner so please send me a pm if you want to make banner :)

Ohhh I get what you're doing now. Kinda like acquiring the emblems in the games themselves. Well I guess I would have Turtle since I have the Rising plat too. And I've completed the Solid Snake saga.

I've never made a banner before but maybe you could contact one of the sig shop makers and see if they can do one for ya? Or someone here who can do them.

Edited by Cielle

shouldn't there be emblems for Fox, Octopus, Wolf and Raven?

I have:

MGS2 PS3 and Vita Plat

MGS3 PS3 and Vita Plat

MGS4 Plat

MGS PW Plat

MGR Plat

MGS GZ PS3 and PS4 100%

MGS TPP PS4 Plat

jeah my plan was to add some more emblems , but my feedback was that it is to comblex , so i will not add more xD . the choice what "animal" i take was pretty random  (except of BB , foxhound ,DD , teddy bear and Turtle (turtle -> ninja get it? xD ))

Ohhh I get what you're doing now. Kinda like acquiring the emblems in the games themselves. Well I guess I would have Turtle since I have the Rising plat too. And I've completed the Solid Snake saga.

I've never made a banner before but maybe you could contact one of the sig shop makers and see if they can do one for ya? Or someone here who can do them.

jeah ! that was my intention !  like earning it in MGS4 with diffrent play styles :)

jeah my plan was to add some more emblems , but my feedback was that it is to comblex , so i will not add more xD . the choice what "animal" i take was pretty random  (except of BB , foxhound ,DD , teddy bear and Turtle (turtle -> ninja get it? xD ))

jeah ! that was my intention !  like earning it in MGS4 with diffrent play styles :)

why not make Teddy Bear emblem for people who have 0 MG plats but want to join in the event (similar to the PP HDN's fan in progress)

Then make the emblems listed like:

Big Boss

Foxhound

Fox 

Diamond Dog

Mantis

Wolf

Raven

Octopus

Teddy Bear

I'd like to join as well. Big fan of the series.  Most proudest achivement  was getting in the top 10 first achievers of MGS2 on PS3 :)

Here's my list:

MGS3 (PS3)

MGS3 (PSV)

MGS2 (PS3)

MGS2 (PSV)

MGS4

Peace Walker

Ground Zeroes 100%

Currently working on Phantom Pain.

why not make Teddy Bear emblem for people who have 0 MG plats but want to join in the event (similar to the PP HDN's fan in progress)

Big Boss

Foxhound

Fox 

Diamond Dog

Mantis

Wolf

Raven

Octopus

Teddy Bear

I like this layout more. ^_^

I was planning to do this myself but at least I get to show my MGS love anyways. :)

Big Boss

Foxhound

Fox 

Diamond Dog

Mantis

Wolf

Raven

Octopus

Teddy Bear

i will change most of names , but turtle stays turtle :) , and earning an emblem without plating a single game? hm i dont think that is a deal in the MG World !  earn your Emblems !  1 plat is not so hard task , so everyone can join xD .

I'll be joining. The emblem descriptions confuse me a bit, but I understand what they're trying to mean at least. Current Metal Gear that I have already plat or have reached a 100% completion ratio with:
Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS3 ver.)
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
(PS3 ver.)
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4 ver.)

And that's it. Going for the Metal Gear Solid 2, Peace Walker, and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance plats whenever I get the chance to. Dunno which one I'll go for first. And don't think I'll ever go for the Vita versions of the game, or rather, plat them. I could try Ground Zeroes on the PS4, and see if I plan on 100% completing it there. And I doubt I'll go go The Phantom Pain with the PS3, but who knows.

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez