Project Platinum: General info and leaderboard

xZoneHunter

I find it a little funny that 3 of the images in the header have esrb ratings, one has a cero rating, and one has a pegi rating.

It just means that i support importing games!  :awesome:

*gasp* A R&C one?!?! :o I can't wait for that one, I hope you don't need the vita plats for that one because I heard Mass Media butchered the ports dood :|

That'll be up to the mighty dragon.

Edited by Zone Hunter

*gasp* A R&C one?!?! :o I can't wait for that one, I hope you don't need the vita plats for that one because I heard Mass Media butchered the ports dood :|

That'll be up to the mighty dragon.

Hmm :hmm:, I could make those mandatory, but that would mean I won't get the highest rank and have to force people to get that ugly plat 3 more times. And then there's Playstation Move Heroes and Playstation Allstarts Battle Royale. Decisions, decisions, what to decide :dunno:. Maybe I should just do what I always do in these kind of situations and flip a coin.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I know we are talking about this in a status update but I prefer to think of R&C Vita as Hard Mode...because the controls are so broken it is like playing on hard mode :P

Also...

PlayStation_Move_Heroes.png

Nicely done on the presentation! Very organized. :)

EDIT:

Feel free to use and/or augment these ideas:

1. Naughty Dog: Jak and Daxter, Jak II, Jak 3, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, Uncharted Golden Abyss, The Last of Us,

2. Sucker Punch: Sly 1, Sly 2, Sly 3, Sly 4, inFAMOUS, inFAMOUS 2, Second Son, First Light,

3. Insomniac: Ratchet & Clank x8 (x11 if you count Vita ports),

***the above 3 categories can add PS Move Heroes to each***

4. God of War x6 (x9 if you count Vita ports and remaster),

***the above 4 categories can add PSASBR to each and/or change the category to "PS Exclusive"***

5. Square Enix: Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, Hitman, Deus Ex,

6. Bethesda: Fallout, Skyrim, Dishonored, WET, Wolfenstein,

7. Rockstar: LA Noire, Grand Theft Auto, Red Dead Redemption, Max Payne, car games,

8. Batman Arkham: Asylum, City, Origins, Blackgate, Blackgate port and Knight,

9. Assassin's Creed x8 (x10 if you add port and cross gen).

At this point I'm just naming franchises with many games so, before I go full retard, I'll just make a last stab and say I helped...?

10. Ubisoft: Assassin's Creed, Prince of Persia, Rayman, Splinter Cell, Far Cry, Call of Juarez, Driver San Francisco, Rocksmith,

Themes: Car/racing games, war games, EA games, sports games, movie games, board and/or tv show games, music/singing/dancing games,

OMG I gotta stop. :|

Edited by effdeegee
  • Like 1

I think we should change the 5 game rule to a 4 games and get Project Despair going once Danganronpa 3 is out.

Yeah, that'd be awesome. We could do a potential 6 now, actually, since there's Dangan Ronpa, Super Dangan Ronpa 2, Dangan Ronpa 1 and 2 Reload (JP only, but still), and Another Episode (There's 3 lists). Though just sticking with 1 list for each, then we could do 5 once DR3 comes out.

Edited by TheFinalEmblem

Well there's always the Japanese versions of Danganronpa, so technically there are 6 games so far :awesome:.

Not true actually. The Japanese list is a combination of both 1 and 2 so it would make five.

Yeah, that'd be awesome. We could do 4 now, actually, since there's Dangan Ronpa, Super Dangan Ronpa 2, Dangan Ronpa 1 and 2 Reload (JP only, but still), and Another Episode. But once 3 comes out, we'll be able to do 5.

I dunno man. The thing I'm disliking about these Project Platinums is that we've got to get all Platinums regardless of platform or region. 1+2 reload should only count as the actual 1 and 2 English lists imo.

That's one reason I'm against the Tales of one. I could do all of them except for Vesperia and Innocence R. Sure I could use a guide, but I'd rather understand and enjoy the game first rather than use a guide to stagger my way through.